Istanbul - Volkswagen Arena (Dec. 17, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Istanbul / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Bullfighter Dies / How Soon Is Now? / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Scandinavia / Smiler With Knife / Yes, I Am Blind / Staircase At The University / I'm Not A Man / Meat is Murder / Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by setlist.fm, link posted by Raphael Lambach, correction by Glamourous Glue.

• Morrissey’in İstanbul’u Teşekkürlü, Kucaklaşmalı... (2 photos) - Kayıp Paylaşımlar Koleksiyoncusu. Link posted by bodakedi.

Morrissey_stanbul_Konseri_17_Aral_k_2014_2.JPG
  • Photo posted by marieclairetr / Instagram. Link posted by docinwestchester.

istanbul_ball.jpg
  • Morrissey'den İstanbul'da 'İstanbul'u dinliyorum... (5 photos) - Radikal. Link posted by Glamourous Glue.

Last edited:
I have try it at 3 concerts this tour to get a setlist, but even a photo wasn't possible.
Not from the stage and not from the mixing desk.

How do you get this ?:thumb:

Promoter launched a campaign before the concert and the winner would be able to get that setlist. Maybe he got it like this way :)

I can't imagine sitting through this part of his gig:

Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Scandinavia / Smiler With Knife / Yes, I Am Blind / Staircase At The University / I'm Not A Man / Meat is Murder

Pure torture.

Disagree. I really enjoyed that part you mentioned. Especially the part between Scandinavia and Not a Man was spectacular. I also like Planet soooo much and when he was singing first notes of it, my heart almost stopped :blushing:

Then don't go. He has every right to play his new material.

Absolutely. I really do not understand those people. It's a promotion tour. Not a "very best of" thing. So if you do not want to listen those songs, don't go. Simple as that. But he could sing less new songs (7-8) which would be better. He could sing from Arsenal or Refusal (I really wanted to listen Farewell) more. Anyway, we enjoyed the tour. Moz seems happy and healthy :love:

When is the pro shot concert coming out in full, any ideas? Regarding all the shit about Morrissey playing the new songs, he is promoting a new LP, he can play what he likes

I can't imagine sitting through this part of his gig:

Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Scandinavia / Smiler With Knife / Yes, I Am Blind / Staircase At The University / I'm Not A Man / Meat is Murder

Pure torture.

what/who pushes you?!

leave that to people who recognize and enjoy the immense beauty of his live performances.

Disagree. I really enjoyed that part you mentioned. Especially the part between Scandinavia and Not a Man was spectacular. I also like Planet soooo much and when he was singing first notes of it, my heart almost stopped :blushing:

OMG a fellow planet lover! I thought I was the only one :)

no, you're not. i'm sure there are many but we seem to be invisible amongst all gloomy haters of 'wpinoyb'.

although we hadn't have that luck to hear it in belgrade :(

I love it and it was spectacular !

"Arkadaş (friend in Turkish).
Do you know arkadaş ?
What does it mean ? Yes ! Very good.
I'm your arkadaş.
But you surely knew this anyway
That's all you need to know
(Morrisseeey!!) What?!
(I love youuu)
Earth is the loneliest planet of all.." :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Promoter has just uploaded a new video.

[video]http://www.izlesene.com/video/morrissey-17-aralik-istanbul-konseri/8016210[/video]

Hi,

I've been trying to find a backdrop photo (screened during Smiler With Knife performance). Do you have any idea ? :squiffy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Many thanks to a person who reported it here earlier, it's Three teenagers of Belfast by Frank Tewkesbury.

Many thanks to a person who reported it here earlier, it's Three teenagers of Belfast by Frank Tewkesbury.

Thank you sooo much. I didn't notice that post :) This was my favorite photo used during WPINOYB tour.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom