Morrissey on plane to Turkey

davidt

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
An anonymous person sends the photo:

Morrissey on plane to Turkey

plane_turkey.jpg

Nope. Couldn't sit that close to him on a plane. I'd have to chop off my hands with a plastic knife to stop my fingers from wandering into his hair. No control. Nope. None.

Is he in cattle class?!

Look at that quiff. Nice curl to it.

Nope. Couldn't sit that close to him on a plane. I'd have to chop off my hands with a plastic knife to stop my fingers from wandering into his hair. No control. Nope. None.

Lol !! So true. In the worst case, I'd nibble his ears.

With all the teasing done and product in that hair, you wouldn't get your fingers through it!

My spidey senses tell me he doesn't like his hair being touched until he's in. Or his dimples. Or his ears. His general head.

My spidey senses tell me he doesn't like his hair being touched until he's in. Or his dimples. Or his ears. His general head.

And MY spidey senses tell me that he wouldn't appreciate polls from abusive women who ask if he'd put his penis into their vagina. Just saying.

And MY spidey senses tell me that he wouldn't appreciate polls from abusive women who ask if he'd put his penis into their vagina. Just saying.

This. And who the hell does like having their head touched by strangers?

Abusive women?

With all the teasing done and product in that hair, you wouldn't get your fingers through it!

A fact I would undoubtably discover upon attempting to do so. Hahaha! His hair is most likely a Venus Fly Trap.

Adding: I wouldn't really put my fingers in his hair (I'm not 100% insane and I wouldn't touch him without permission...which would never be granted...haha), but I sure as hell would want to. ;)

A fact I would undoubtably discover upon attempting to do so. Hahaha! His hair is most likely a Venus Fly Trap.

Adding: I wouldn't really put my fingers in his hair (I'm not 100% insane and I wouldn't touch him without permission...which would never be granted...haha), but I sure as hell would want to. ;)

I'm pretty sure a family of baby birds lives in his hair.

What nice, thick curly hair! He has more hair than most at his age!

The explanation for that can be found in the last part of the sentence. I think even only speculations about where he'd like to put his penis or not would seem abusive to him.

Have you even listened to the lyrics of a Morrissey song lately? :squiffy:

Back
Top Bottom