Zagreb - Zagreb Fair, Hall 9 (Dec. 12, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Speedway / Staircase At The University / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / Smiler With Knife / How Soon Is Now? / Certain People I Know / I'm Not A Man / Yes, I Am Blind / Meat is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by K. and Pit Maravich (order not 100%).

Last edited:
Is there any reason to be such a c***. Lots of people have lost friends and family to that awful illness.

"Morrissey also questioned Middleton's hyperemesis gravidarum diagnosis. "Does she have a health condition?" the singer asked. "Is it anorexia or is it pregnancy? I mean, morning sickness already? So much hoo haw and then suddenly as bright as a button as soon as this poor woman dies she's out of hospital? It doesn't ring true.""

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/morr...ate-middleton-nurses-151000359-us-weekly.html

Lots of people have lost family and friends to pregnancy-related illnesses. Is there any reason for Morrissey to be such a C**T? Or for you to expect other people to treat his supposed 'cancer' with any more respect than he grants to others?

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Next time I head to Birmingham I'm going to punch every man who I think looks like he could be you.

This however is likely to be a futile excersise since in typical troll behaviou you probably never leave your house.

It may provide me with some solace to imagine I'm actually hitting you though.

I'm a trained boxer so make sure your dental insurance is valid.

Best
BB

That's probably the CANCER!!!

best
BB

The reason why this offends me is that a friend whom I go to lots of gigs with (including Morrissey gigs) comes on this site to get updated on set lists etc. He will probably have read this today to get an update on the set list in Zagreb.

2 years ago he lost his 3 year old daughter to this disease. Does he really want to read what you have posted.

You may think you are funny with your posts and some people think you are, however your lack of emotional intelligence is incredible.

- - - Updated - - -

"Morrissey also questioned Middleton's hyperemesis gravidarum diagnosis. "Does she have a health condition?" the singer asked. "Is it anorexia or is it pregnancy? I mean, morning sickness already? So much hoo haw and then suddenly as bright as a button as soon as this poor woman dies she's out of hospital? It doesn't ring true.""

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/morr...ate-middleton-nurses-151000359-us-weekly.html

Lots of people have lost family and friends to pregnancy-related illnesses. Is there any reason for Morrissey to be such a C**T? Or for you to expect other people to treat his supposed 'cancer' with any more respect than he grants to others?

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a trained boxer so make sure your dental insurance is valid.

Best
BB

Does she read this site you insensitive c***

I'm with Surface. The cancer blasting is getting very, very old and it's not even funny or clever anymore.

Now, it's getting offensive. Many people on here have had cancer intervene in their personal lives (myself included) and your constant mentioning of it has gone from pesky to just plain rude. You are human, right? What would your mum think if she saw what you've been writing? Your rants on Morrissey's "cancer" are actually more inconsiderate than people who feign having it for attention. Please quit all the cancer stuff.
Be a decent person and redeem yourself out of respect for your fellow man. Eh?

I'm very willing to give you a second chance bc maybe you didn't think too hard before being so repetitive about a disease that quite literally ruins the lives of people and families.

Take your 'second chance' and stick it. Why don't you piss off you silly troll. You claim to have me on 'Ignore' yet can't resist parading your nonsense in front of my eyes yet again. Whether or not you've had cancer is about as relevant as whether I've had cancer. If you choose to parade past illness in defence of Morrissey, expect a response like this:

Tell Morrissey to apologise to Kate Middleton and suggest to him that "maybe you didn't think too hard before being so repetitive about a disease that quite literally ruins the lives of people and families."

Morrissey also questioned Middleton's hyperemesis gravidarum diagnosis. "Does she have a health condition?" the singer asked. "Is it anorexia or is it pregnancy? I mean, morning sickness already? So much hoo haw and then suddenly as bright as a button as soon as this poor woman dies she's out of hospital? It doesn't ring true."

best
BB

The reason why this offends me is that a friend whom I go to lots of gigs with (including Morrissey gigs) comes on this site to get updated on set lists etc. He will probably have read this today to get an update on the set list in Zagreb.

2 years ago he lost his 3 year old daughter to this disease. Does he really want to read what you have posted.

You may think you are funny with your posts and some people think you are, however your lack of emotional intelligence is incredible.

- - - Updated - - -

Does she read this site you insensitive c***

Have you considered that someone who lost a pregant wife/child to the same illness that Morrissey mocked in Kate Middleton might have come onto this site and been traumatised by his callousness? You claim 'emotional intelligence' yet end every single comment with a misogynist slur? Am I really expected to take you seriously? Or Morrissey?

If your friend exists, he would be as angry as I am that Morrissey appears to be trolling CANCER!!!! If Morrissey has a factual diagnosis then he can share it and I will respond appropriately. Expecting me to grant him the benefit of the doubt after all his other bullshit claims is a bit much. As is expecting me to take your crude attempt at emotional blackmail seriously.

best
BB

Have you considered that someone who lost a pregant wife/child to the same illness that Morrissey mocked in Kate Middleton might have come onto this site and been traumatised by his callousness? You claim 'emotional intelligence' yet end every single comment with a misogynist slur? Am I really expected to take you seriously? Or Morrissey?

If your friend exists, he would be as angry as I am that Morrissey appears to be trolling CANCER!!!! If Morrissey has a factual diagnosis then he can share it and I will respond appropriately. Expecting me to grant him the benefit of the doubt after all his other bullshit claims is a bit much. As is expecting me to take your crude attempt at emotional blackmail seriously.

best
BB

Don't you f***ing dare question weather my mate exists, I went to his daughters funeral in Blackpool. You have shown with these last few posts what an absolute scum bag of a human being you are.

Don't you f***ing dare question weather my mate exists, I went to his daughters funeral in Blackpool. You have shown with these last few posts what an absolute scum bag of a human being you are.

I am questioning exactly that. As I am questioning the validity of Morrissey's 'cancer diagnosis'. You forgot the misogynistic C word slur. You can mock an entire gender yet claim special privileges about your feelings? Good luck with that as an online strategy. It's interesting that you are quick to call me "an absolute scum bag of a human being" yet retain respect and admiration for Morrissey despite him mocking the suicide of a nurse and the life-threatening illness of a princess. Can you see why there's a disconnect? Not that I care.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Okay brummieboy, time to get back into rehab, the coke has wasted you're brain again, I'm sure you'll be fine again after a few months of intensive treatment

Another pillock who's supposed to have me on 'Ignore' but reads everything I write. Eejit.

best
BB

Guys, if you do not contributing post-show story, please go to other threads in off-topic.

Thanks.

I am questioning exactly that. As I am questioning the validity of Morrissey's 'cancer diagnosis'. You forgot the misogynistic C word slur. You can mock an entire gender yet claim special privileges about your feelings? Good luck with that as an online strategy. It's interesting that you are quick to call me "an absolute scum bag of a human being" yet retain respect and admiration for Morrissey despite him mocking the suicide of a nurse and the life-threatening illness of a princess. Can you see why there's a disconnect? Not that I care.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Another pillock who's supposed to have me on 'Ignore' but reads everything I write. Eejit.

best
BB

Get some help, quick.

I think Benny is pointing out, in his inimitable style, that if it is OK to graffiti other peoples' property, and it isn't, by the way, it is OK to graffiti the property of Morrissey's family, and it isn't, by the way.

Spot on Johnny B

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Almost looks like an album cover. His toes are barely touching the earth there and the two-tone is like Heaven/Hell. I really, really love it! Shame I can't get it blown up for my living room. :(

For a Live LP - that would be awesome!!! :) It looks like he's falling into the light. I love it, too!

So I was at the gig (also went to the O2 gig). Found myself on airport pickup duties today (sat 13.12.14), and went into Zagreb a day early for the gig.

I didn't hear him say he was happy to be there many times (or at all) as someone said. I guess I have the 02 to compare to. The crowd was better at the 02 (to be expected), but he was better in Zagreb. Played 3 more songs than in London. Good mood, he wasn't impressed with the lack of reaction after Meat is Murder and I think he soured a bit afterwards. Also, few tears were shed after Smiler With Knifes and he went to the drums, turned his back to the audience, took something out of his pocket and inhaled it or swallowed it or something. I was on the side so had a clear view. He also said "I'm only human" as he wiped his tears. Ripped his shirt off after encore Everyday is like Sunday, and Tobias gave the world's BIGGEST EYE ROLL at that point. Honestly, he seems like a bit of an ass. What else? During the encore he was shaking hands with the front row and they kept trying to pull him in, Boz came forward and eyed them all off. Asleep was powerful, as was Suedehead and How Soon is Now. The rest kinda went over the crowds head.

Great night. Took my aunty who hadn't ever heard of him and she was blown away. She kept saying "I enjoyed every second!". Cute. It was excellent, really really good. Like I said, I'd rate him better than 02 but the crowd only really knew 3-4 songs. In fact, a few people around me were asking "how come you know all the lyrics" ha! Wish I was in Belgrade too...

Peace

Mina

Wow... I've implied it before, but this is way beyond trolling. These are scary emotional and mental handicaps shown here. The sort of stuff you would get banned for, in a heartbeat (was this a normal decent website). Attacking a child dead who died of cancer? I know I lot of you dislike Moz and anyone who favors him. Fine. But isn't he out of order here, moderators? Come on.

This is scary, disgraceful and downright sick behaviour.

You know, I hope he's sick. For his own sake. It would be a lot worse if a person behaved like this out of his own free will.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

best
BB

As I have said god knows how many times, I have no interest he anything he says or any of his views. I like his music and that is all. You are nothing but a troll. You try to link someones pain to Morrissey and his comments. My mate also has no interest in Morrisseys comments or views either but has to endure your spiteful posts when all he wanted to do was see the playlist from Zagreb.

You are a nasty piece of work and if there is such a thing as fate, one day you may live to regret the disgusting comments you have made today.

Guys, Brummie stopped posting this thread after 13:00.

If you do not intend to contribute post-show story, please stop posting this thread.

Thanks.

It's pretty creepy when it's done live.

Creepy is perhaps not the word I would choose, haunting maybe...
What I do know is that I am one of those who did not like the studio version, however my opinion has changed since hearing this song live at the O2.
I was perhaps too quick to dismiss it when the album was released, I do prefer the live arrangement though.

Back
Top Bottom