Zagreb - Zagreb Fair, Hall 9 (Dec. 12, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Speedway / Staircase At The University / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / Smiler With Knife / How Soon Is Now? / Certain People I Know / I'm Not A Man / Yes, I Am Blind / Meat is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by K. and Pit Maravich (order not 100%).

Last edited:
You are sick.

i wouldnt admit to a crime i intended to commit in print and online. also theres lots of ways to make stencils that wash off so the vandalism doesnt have to be permanent. he should tell peolpe to use charcoal and that way people wouldnt be conflicted about it and it wouldnt be permanent and theyd be more willing to put it in more daring places like say the inside of a courthouse. it also takes away a lot of the punishment when caught because you didnt damage anything, only got it messy. its also cheap so anyone can do it and be used again and again. also if caught and you know you wont get into to much trouble all you do is make headlines about the subject which raises awareness to said cause and eliminates all concern about inflicting property damage to some stranger. i think thats got some pluses to it

He looks simply amazing. Again, another round of beautiful pictures and it looks like it was another great show, too :)

yeah hes been thicker ever since i saw that photo of him with his abs and the lion comments a while back so that phase long passed. im thinking more the pics of him in the street with people asking whats that in his pocket etc

yeah hes been thicker ever since i saw that photo of him with his abs and the lion comments a while back so that phase long passed. im thinking more the pics of him in the street with people asking whats that in his pocket etc

He's lost a considerable amount of weight since the tour started.

Love the picture that starts this thread about the concert . Nice selection of songs and Mozzy really enjoying himself !

I mentioned in a previous thread how there are some truly iconic photos coming out of this tour. This is a another. Suitable as an album cover!

Love the picture that starts this thread about the concert . Nice selection of songs and Mozzy really enjoying himself !

Typical Betty she once went in hospital and Tosserrey pulled a gig to visit her ! She only had a high BP ffs !
I don't give a shit I'm gonna tell the kids to do her house over with the stencils, it's cool Tosserrey says so.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I've said it before. You are not a well man. Seriously, this is scary behaviour. And you're a butcher? People like you shouldn't even be allowed near knives, cleavers and meat grinders. On the other hand, only a certain type of individual even wants to be a butcher...

To be honest BB the devil in me was thinking of getting Betty and Jackies front doors decorated for Christmas and just wondering if I would be held responsible ?
If I don't see or hear from you have a fantastic Christmas/New year Brummie-Boy

Kind regards

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Oh sweet, get a room you two xxx

Kay

I've said it before. You are not a well man. Seriously, this is scary behaviour. And you're a butcher? People like you shouldn't even be allowed near knives, cleavers and meat grinders. On the other hand, only a certain type of individual even wants to be a butcher...

I think Benny is pointing out, in his inimitable style, that if it is OK to graffiti other peoples' property, and it isn't, by the way, it is OK to graffiti the property of Morrissey's family, and it isn't, by the way.

That's probably the CANCER!!!

best
BB

Next time I head to Birmingham I'm going to punch every man who I think looks like he could be you.

This however is likely to be a futile excersise since in typical troll behaviou you probably never leave your house.

It may provide me with some solace to imagine I'm actually hitting you though.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom