Morrissey arrives in Belgrade - Blic

Nikola writes:

Here's the latest update - he's in Belgrade, arrived alone on a REGULAR flight from London....Ah those lucky lucky people that were on THAT flight.....

Morisi stigao u Beograd! - Blic (Serbian)

Photo: D.Goll

547856_morisi01-foto-dimitrije-goll_f.jpg

Re: Morrissey arrives in Belgrade - Blicw

Question: have you washed that hand yet? or are you still refusing to do so? Haha!

Well, I was in doubt... :D But he was really kind and shook my hand again at the gig and it was such a wonderful, heart fulfilling experience... :)

Well, I was in doubt... :D But he was really kind and shook my hand again at the gig and it was such a wonderful, heart fulfilling experience... :)

Was his personal assistant with him?

Did he smell nice?

I didn't notice it than, but I did manage to grab a piece of his shirt at the concert and it still has Incense Avignon all over it, so yes, he smells heavenly. :D

I didn't notice it than, but I did manage to grab a piece of his shirt at the concert and it still has Incense Avignon all over it, so yes, he smells heavenly. :D

I honestly think he soaks in a bathtub full of it before he goes on stage. He must reek!

I honestly think he soaks in a bathtub full of it before he goes on stage. He must reek!

Well, it's not funny at all, it's just plain rude. He smells divine.

Than stop it because no one is laughing.

You are way too sensitive. I'm sure saying he bathes in cologne is the least horrible thing someone has said about him.

You are way too sensitive. I'm sure saying he bathes in cologne is the least horrible thing someone has said about him.

You just said it. It's a horrible thing to say, end of story.

Back
Top Bottom