Antwerp - Stadsschouwburg (Nov. 27, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Suedehead / The Bullfighter Dies / Speedway + I Didn't Know What To Do + Speedway / Staircase At The University / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Smiler With Knife / Istanbul / Kiss Me A Lot / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Asleep / Scandinavia / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Mountjoy / Certain People I Know

set list provided by Alejandro Kapacevich / Facebook via Raphael Lambach.

• During the break in "Speedway", Gilbert O'Sullivan's "I Didn't Know What To Do" Was played. Link to video on YouTube (2:30 mark, user funktofunky11) posted by an anonymous person:

"I Didn't Know What To Do" by Gilbert O'Sullivan on YouTube (user mohawk3881) identified and posted by HangtheDJ16:

Description:

Another rare early track from around 1967 / 68 that appeared on the rare Italian album E LE SUE CANZONI in 1974 . This recording is unavailable on any of Gilbert`s current releases.

Last edited:
Sad son,

The majority of us don't like it.

Sorry, not sorry.

-We'll let you know

10802664_765985406826099_536610834_n.jpg

-Thanks for letting us know

Saturday night Sunday mourning

Around London tomorrow it could be Black Saturday with a shitload of tickets being given away free for a gig at the 02 later in the evening. Fear is he's gonna "pull a stunt" he's had a huge sulk today the atmos in the camp is solo, like K said he controls everything all we can do is stress out and wait

Yet again, more fake "insight" proved spectacularly wrong by events.

In The Sun newspaper today there is a supplement "Jamie's best ever Christmas recipes" in the centre there is a a full page photo of a turkey to cut out and take along to tonight's meating with Morrissey performance at the 02

well done my Sun

Not true. Troll.

I've just had a call from a friend in Covent Garden she said there's people handing tickets out to people watching the the street artists for the 02 arena tonight, so I'm guessing if they can pass enough on its going ahead as planned.

Not true either.

Just goes to prove that it's only a handful of trolls on SoLow trying - and failing - to give the impression that Morrissey's career is over (just as they've been doing for years and years and years with no success).

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom