Antwerp - Stadsschouwburg (Nov. 26, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Speedway / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Trouble Loves Me / One Of Our Own / How Soon Is Now? / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Scandinavia / Yes, I Am Blind / Meat Is Murder // Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by Satlook.

Last edited:
Obama has nothing to do with it though. He's not a judge. He didn't sit through 80 hours of testimony to conclude there wasn't enough evidence. EIGHTY HOURS. That's listening NONSTOP to testimony for two solid work weeks with no bathroom breaks. THere were black men and women on the jury, he got a fair trial from what I can tell. One must be careful not to hop on the bandwagon of revolt when the circumstances are tenuous. Worry not your pretty little heads, there will be plenty of fodder to revolt with when the time is right and I guarantee the ghost of Mike Brown will be on the frontline. Right now he's enjoying his vestal virgins so he's winning, yo.

CG, what the f*** are you on about - 'he's enjoying his vestal virgins so he's winning, yo'. Are you trying to equate being a victim of police violence with the Jihadist idea that martyrs are waited on in Paradise by 72 virgins? Ending your fairly racist comment with a 'yo' just to emphasise the fact that Michael Brown was indeed black and not 'like us' Whites who don't speak in 'street' patois. because we're educated, don't you know...and don't have to walk the streets in fear of getting shot by police dressed like Darth Vader.

This is where I get all Republican about anarchy and uprising.

10593004_788218054553298_7667788378276191174_n.jpg

Yea, it's ok when Whites have a bit of anarchy, isn't it? You know, like how the USA was created by people rebelling and chucking loads of tea into Boston Harbour...you will always get a few looters and misreants on the edge of any social protest. It doesn't negate the value of such protest.

I was there last night in Antwerpen,
Thanks Morrissey for this great concert.

This is the setlist in right order.

The Queen Is Dead.
Suedehead.
Staircase At The University
Speedway.
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris.
Kiss Me A Lot.
World Peace Is None Of Your Business.
Istanbul.
Neal Cassady Drops Dead.
Trouble Loves Me.
One Of Our Own.
How Soon Is Now?
Kick The Bride Down The Aisle.
Scandinavia.
Yes, I Am Blind.
Meat Is Murder.

Encore:
Everyday Is Like Sunday.

He likes to comment on white/black USA Obama racial tension crap every once in a while because his PR people are telling him he needs more blacks at his shows in the USA and buying his stuff on the Mporium and black fans are non existent outside of the USA. There is that accusation that he is a racist you know that it seems like he is always trying to play down.

He might've been trying to make some other point and his code talk backfired. I think that happens a lot, actually. He's not dumb.

It happens far, far too often these days CG, so he is either an idiot or deliberately lying, knowing his fanbase these days is so out of the loop they simply don't know.

I remember his comments in 2011 on the Queen in Ireland, attacking her for not employing powers she didn't have in the first place. In that thread I argued with numerous people - mainly Europeans - who seemed to be under the distinct impression that the Queen led British troops into battle in her own (presumably solid gold) tank. His argument then was essentially a call for a return to the sort of day to day terror which cost three thousand lives, predominantly in Northern Ireland, but also on the British mainland and in the Republic over thirty years.

With his comments on Obama, someone I personally think is a decent man, but a poor President, he's off again. Morrissey seems to think Britain and the U.S. operates as his own small fiefdom does, and that just because a click of the fingers brings salt for his chips, other Heads of State must have similar powers.

Less than twenty-four hours ago I mentioned Morrissey's propensity to make shit up needs to be challenged, and surprise, surprise, here he goes again.

Our only disagreement seems to be if he is a fool or a knave. I think he's an idiot, you think he's clever. If you are right, and perhaps you are, he must also be a deeply evil human being.

Hello,

I am going to the Anwterp concert tonight and would like to know 2 things :

* What time was Morrissey on stage mast night ?
* Did everyone really nicely stay in their seats ? No way to walk down to the stage and stand ? I'm in row 15...

Thanks

Morrissey is so ignorant he thinks the Queen has political power, so believing Obama is responsible for the decisions of a Grand Jury is absolutely par for the course. He's an imbecile.

If you think he's an imbecile why do you waste your time and words coming here to talk about him? I don't understand why someone who doesn't like Morrissey at all would come to a site all about him and talk about him. Truly bizarre.

I watched some videos from this show and it seems like Morrissey is out there killing it..it makes me very happy. I hope he continues to do so

It happens far, far too often these days CG, so he is either an idiot or deliberately lying, knowing his fanbase these days is so out of the loop they simply don't know.

I remember his comments in 2011 on the Queen in Ireland, attacking her for not employing powers she didn't have in the first place. In that thread I argued with numerous people - mainly Europeans - who seemed to be under the distinct impression that the Queen led British troops into battle in her own (presumably solid gold) tank. His argument then was essentially a call for a return to the sort of day to day terror which cost three thousand lives, predominantly in Northern Ireland, but also on the British mainland and in the Republic over thirty years.

With his comments on Obama, someone I personally think is a decent man, but a poor President, he's off again. Morrissey seems to think Britain and the U.S. operates as his own small fiefdom does, and that just because a click of the fingers brings salt for his chips, other Heads of State must have similar powers.

Less than twenty-four hours ago I mentioned Morrissey's propensity to make shit up needs to be challenged, and surprise, surprise, here he goes again.

Our only disagreement seems to be if he is a fool or a knave. I think he's an idiot, you think he's clever. If you are right, and perhaps you are, he must also be a deeply evil human being.

Having said this, I don't know where you have this from that you were mainly arguing with "Europeans". I remember the discussion and remember that mainly Irish were under that illusion, even though the Queen does in fact have more power than you claim she does.

Essen is also barely the insignificant city that you make it to be. It has 500,000 inhabintants, some of the country's billionaires live in the South of the city, one of the millionaires currently sitting in the jail for flights to work paid by the company, plus some of the most aggressive homeless junkies imaginable. It is in the middle sort of of the Rhein-Ruhr-which which together has about as many inhabitants as Greater London. I'd compare it to Manchester. Also in how it was transformed. Retailwise they have everything there. Think of Essen, the next time you visit Aldi or buy one of the Medion electronics products. Their Christmas market is the nicest and most enjoyable I've seen so far, and I usually don't particularly like Christmas markets.

What I do agree with however is that the people who go to these concerts either are total pricks and know exactly what he is about, which is a good thing, but unfortunatly there are STILL people who celebrate him for something he is not, totally unaware of anything except the hugs and quiff cliché. I just cannot hear that "disenfrenchised" bullshit anymore. The people who go to these concerts for the most part work in influencial positions in large companies. If you want to call the 1% disenfrenchised, well, there is certainly some truth to this, they are certainly different to the other 99%. loooool The people on here are very, very limited in their discussion ability, capacity, while representative of those who know what he is about, not entirely representative of... those who don't go to the concerts anymore.

There is something very noticable about you. Namely that you need to leave your little island more often. You are stuck in a bubble. A nationalistic one. An ugly nationalistic one. One that makes you comparable to any Nazi that ever existed. A nasty ugly person you are. As somebody else pointed out, Nazis are everywhere nowadays, and you are one of them. That your grandfather died in combat, doesn't make you any less so. It is no excuse for you being a total arsehole.

Hello,

Was there already people in front of the stage during Anna Calvi's performance or did everybody rush to the front when he appeared ?^^ How was the security's reaction towards people standing up, considering it was a seated venue ?

Thanks,

Morrissey seems to think Britain and the U.S. operates as his own small fiefdom does, and that just because a click of the fingers brings salt for his chips, other Heads of State must have similar powers.

His Mozjesty has lost touch with reality a long, long time ago. That's why his lyrics sound more and more contrived. Just listen to "Staircase At The University." Simply laughable lyrics, but not in a funny way.

I wonder what it feels like to be in Mando's position. It's gotta be really stressful to join a band mid-tour, even if it's temporary (if it is temporary).

Good point!

Hello,

I am going to the Anwterp concert tonight and would like to know 2 things :

* What time was Morrissey on stage mast night ?
* Did everyone really nicely stay in their seats ? No way to walk down to the stage and stand ? I'm in row 15...

Thanks

Hi Tony,

Morrissey went on stage at 9.00 pm. last night.

And no not everyone was stayed in his seat, people in the first couple of rows walks to the stage.
But the floor in the theater is not on the same level it's go's up higher.
Yesterday i was sitting on the second row at the balkon.
Tonight i'm sitting in the patterre at row 20.

http://www.stadsschouwburgantwerpen.be/nl/p/antwerpen/stadsschouwburg

Hi Tony,

Morrissey went on stage at 9.00 pm. last night.

And no not everyone was stayed in his seat, people in the first couple of rows walks to the stage.
But the floor in the theater is not on the same level it's go's up higher.
Yesterday i was sitting on the second row at the balkon.
Tonight i'm sitting in the patterre at row 20.

http://www.stadsschouwburgantwerpen.be/nl/p/antwerpen/stadsschouwburg

Thanks a lot. So basically, do you think I can easily walk from my row 15 seat (parterre) to the stage without begin crushed by security ? Or did it only seem possible to people in the very front rows ?

Having said this, I don't know where you have this from that you were mainly arguing with "Europeans". I remember the discussion and remember that mainly Irish were under that illusion, even though the Queen does in fact have more power than you claim she does.

Essen is also barely the insignificant city that you make it to be. It has 500,000 inhabintants, some of the country's billionaires live in the South of the city, one of the millionaires currently sitting in the jail for flights to work paid by the company, plus some of the most aggressive homeless junkies imaginable. It is in the middle sort of of the Rhein-Ruhr-which which together has about as many inhabitants as Greater London. I'd compare it to Manchester. Also in how it was transformed. Retailwise they have everything there. Think of Essen, the next time you visit Aldi or buy one of the Medion electronics products. Their Christmas market is the nicest and most enjoyable I've seen so far, and I usually don't particularly like Christmas markets.

What I do agree with however is that the people who go to these concerts either are total pricks and know exactly what he is about, which is a good thing, but unfortunatly there are STILL people who celebrate him for something he is not, totally unaware of anything except the hugs and quiff cliché. I just cannot hear that "disenfrenchised" bullshit anymore. The people who go to these concerts for the most part work in influencial positions in large companies. If you want to call the 1% disenfrenchised, well, there is certainly some truth to this, they are certainly different to the other 99%. loooool The people on here are very, very limited in their discussion ability, capacity, while representative of those who know what he is about, not entirely representative of... those who don't go to the concerts anymore.

There is something very noticable about you. Namely that you need to leave your little island more often. You are stuck in a bubble. A nationalistic one. An ugly nationalistic one. One that makes you comparable to any Nazi that ever existed. A nasty ugly person you are. As somebody else pointed out, Nazis are everywhere nowadays, and you are one of them. That your grandfather died in combat, doesn't make you any less so. It is no excuse for you being a total arsehole.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I completely agree with this

"What I do agree with however is that the people who go to these concerts either are total pricks and know exactly what he is about, which is a good thing, but unfortunatly there are STILL people who celebrate him for something he is not, totally unaware of anything except the hugs and quiff cliché. I just cannot hear that "disenfrenchised" bullshit anymore. The people who go to these concerts for the most part work in influencial positions in large companies. If you want to call the 1% disenfrenchised, well, there is certainly some truth to this, they are certainly different to the other 99%. loooool The people on here are very, very limited in their discussion ability, capacity, while representative of those who know what he is about, not entirely representative of... those who don't go to the concerts anymore."

Thanks a lot. So basically, do you think I can easily walk from my row 15 seat (parterre) to the stage without begin crushed by security ? Or did it only seem possible to people in the very front rows ?

Only front few rows . Burly hired men bar your progress beyond certain rows. Some of these macho's were placed at around row 3 & row 15, I think.
At the start of Staircase, they even appeared to have someone by the throat.
Moz stopped the song & demanded courtesy. "This is not the abattoir."
Everyone sat during Anna Calvi & intermission, but stood as soon as Wayward Sisters played.
Started 9.15 last night, finished 10.45.

you probably won't make it passed a certain point. i initially was stopped a few rows before the stage. but, playing nice and being polite with the security helps, so i eventually made it to the stage. pro-tip: take the side corridors when you go to the front not the one in the middle. the latter was jammed with people. the one i took (left) was pretty empty so i actually made it front row. always be polite.
during the third song morrissey stopped the show because venue security was coming down hard on a regular (center corridor and i believe a guy named curtis?). moz' security jumped in and moz let the guy (curtis) vent his issues with the venue security by letting him say something in the mike.

He likes to comment on white/black USA Obama racial tension crap every once in a while because his PR people are telling him he needs more blacks at his shows in the USA and buying his stuff on the Mporium and black fans are non existent outside of the USA. There is that accusation that he is a racist you know that it seems like he is always trying to play down.

how do u come up with this shit?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom