Antwerp - Stadsschouwburg (Nov. 26, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Staircase At The University / Speedway / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Trouble Loves Me / One Of Our Own / How Soon Is Now? / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Scandinavia / Yes, I Am Blind / Meat Is Murder // Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by Satlook.

Last edited:
Morrissey is so ignorant he thinks the Queen has political power, so believing Obama is responsible for the decisions of a Grand Jury is absolutely par for the course. He's an imbecile.

Hahahaha - this would be funny if we didn't know that you actually believe it. There's only one imbecile around here.

This is where I get all Republican about anarchy and uprising.

10593004_788218054553298_7667788378276191174_n.jpg

Couldn't agree more. I have been watching the news coverage and a nice, colored woman had her beauty salon burned to the ground by rioters. It is a head scratcher as to why people take out their anger on their own community. I don't agree with the court decision so I will steal some sneakers. :crazy:

Couldn't agree more. I have been watching the news coverage and a nice, colored woman had her beauty salon burned to the ground by rioters. It is a head scratcher as to why people take out their anger on their own community. I don't agree with the court decision so I will steal some sneakers. :crazy:

Pro tip: black people don't generally like to be called "colored."

And cognitively challenged folks don't like to be called retarded. And women don't like to be called c*^$s. :)

There's a difference between an obvious insult and an insinuation that one person is "not the original hue of God's choice," you dumb c***.

There's a difference between an obvious insult and an insinuation that one person is "not the original hue of God's choice," you dumb c***.

You don't get to decide what is an insult and what isn't. If you are going to ask for politically correct speech on this forum then you better adhere to it yourself. Hypocrite.

You don't get to decide what is an insult and what isn't. If you are going to ask for politically correct speech on this forum then you better adhere to it yourself. Hypocrite.

Pro tip: you are very stupid.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom