Song Requirement for the Concert in Belgrade

SandraTemova

Hey,

I don't know if I'm writing to the right place but yet, here I am. If somehow this message cen get to Morrissey, I'd be thrilled. I just wanted to say, how happy I am that he's doing this tour. I'm from Macedonia, and I'll be attending the concert in Belgrade on December 10th. The Smiths were and are my favourite bend, from as long as I can remember, as for Morrissey, I simply adore him. There are so my songs I love, but there is one that is my favorite song of all times. Here on the Balkans we don't get a lot of chances to see our favorite bands or idols all the time so I'll beg for this message to somehow get to him... So, Please, Please, Please... play "I Know It's Over - The Smiths". <3

Sending all my love to Morrissey! My idol!

Regards,
Sandra

Re: Song Requirement for the Concert in Belgrade <3

Hey,

I don't know if I'm writing to the right place but yet, here I am. If somehow this message cen get to Morrissey, I'd be thrilled. I just wanted to say, how happy I am that he's doing this tour. I'm from Macedonia, and I'll be attending the concert in Belgrade on December 10th. The Smiths were and are my favourite bend, from as long as I can remember, as for Morrissey, I simply adore him. There are so my songs I love, but there is one that is my favorite song of all times. Here on the Balkans we don't get a lot of chances to see our favorite bands or idols all the time so I'll beg for this message to somehow get to him... So, Please, Please, Please... play "I Know It's Over - The Smiths". <3

Sending all my love to Morrissey! My idol!

Regards,
Sandra

Lol! He doesn't come here. Get a clue.

Re: Song Requirement for the Concert in Belgrade <3

you want to post to a site called true to you which is his official website though i cant say any message will get to him. dont worry about the blunt childish people here, its nothing official and these arent really representatives of morrisseys fan base so go and have fun with fellow fans and make merry.

Back
Top Bottom