Dealing with a wanker in the crowd

Terry comes across as the same kind of thug as the fool in the crowd.

1. Was it a cap or a cat?

2. Wtf was he saying?

What was the story about a girl? I srsly understood about 15 words.

1. Was it a cap or a cat?

2. Wtf was he saying?

What was the story about a girl? I srsly understood about 15 words.

Good morning! I wrote out the transcript below:

"Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Woah, Oi, knobhead! What was the f***ing can doing on the stage? Are you f***ing thick? Are you f***ing thick? What's all this "come on"? c***. You're a little c***, mate. Yeah, get that c*** out. Get that c*** out. You're going out mate, you're going out. You're going out.

(can thrower gets dragged out) You're a twat mate, you're a proper twat.

Look at it this way, right, look at it this way. Tomorrow I'm a- I mean, (continues to stumble over words) ...I'm at B&Q, I'm queueing up to pay, and there's a girl on the f***ing cash-out and I lob a f***ing can at her. D'you know what I mean? We're f***ing here... we're not here to be f***ing lobbed at.

Seriously, Seriously, don't let it happen again cuz I want to get back for Match of the Day, and this will make my life a lot f***ing easier. D'you know what I mean? Seriously. I can get home, I can have summat to eat, I can have a wank, and then watch Match of the Day. D'you know what I mean? Make it easy for me."

We've spent some time in that part of the world! Glad to help!
He sounds just like some of the people on this forum, it's uncanny.
I could never use language like that, but then again I wasn't raised that way.
Why does he have to be so rude!! But good for him, for throwing out the troublemaker. They're not there to be lobbed at.
I hope he got home in time for Match of the Day. Things must have been awkward at B&Q the next day. Why would he have a can there? Does he usually walk around B&Q drinking cans? Is he an alcoholic? I'm confused! I'm sure the audience would have been thrilled to learn that he was just there to kill time before Match of the Day starts? He seems like a very aggressive man! The can didn't even hit him! Is it because it was empty? If it had been a full can he might have said "Cheers mate, I'll take that with me to B&Q tomorrow". Nothing like this would happen at Katy Perry's concerts. I hope he gets the help he needs. I don't know if UncleSkinny knows him personally (or if UncleSkinny is the singer in the video??) but maybe these links could be shown to him. There are people out there who are willing to listen. And they won't lob cans at you.

Counsellors and Psychotherapists in and near Coventry:http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/region_92.html
Alcoholics Anonymous in Coventry and Warwick: http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org...Region/Coventry-&-Warwick-Intergroup/Meetings

Anywho, I have a busy day ahead of me. Lots of errands to run. I'm glad to be back again after my brief leave of absence. I feel like a whole new woman!
Peace & Love
(Feel free to hit me up, I'll talk to anybody! But not if you have sexual requests, keep it in your pants, okay boys? If you want to chat to me then I'll chat to you, but only about nice subjects. Make sure you mention my name in your post so I know you're talking to me. I'm often rushed off my feet and don't have time to read everything. Make it easy for me.)
Boss Barbie Sookie - Secretary to 'Mozambiguous'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom