Moz clothing

Vintage Levi's. I wish he would switch to a straight leg.

Vintage Levi's. I wish he would switch to a straight leg.

Yeah. Those jeans are a drag, especially now that he's in such great shape. He's been wearing that style for years now so I guess he really likes them, but…

He should just let me take him denim shopping. I really enjoy picking out clothing for men in general, but especially jeans.

Yeah. Those jeans are a drag, especially now that he's in such great shape. He's been wearing that style for years now so I guess he really likes them, but…

He should just let me take him denim shopping. I really enjoy picking out clothing for men in general, but especially jeans.

He ends up looking out of touch fashion-wise with the wide legs. I know he has muscular legs, but he can surely fit into straight legs.

He has very unique style, but those nice shirts would look amazing with different jeans and maybe some ankle boots.

He ends up looking out of touch fashion-wise with the wide legs. I know he has muscular legs, but he can surely fit into straight legs.

He has very unique style, but those nice shirts would look amazing with different jeans and maybe some ankle boots.

As has been already speculated upon, there may be a good reason why he's been wearing more loose fitting trousers of late. I'm not claiming any inside information, but we do know that he's had explorative procedures. It's a possibility, that's all I'm suggesting.

Could you pop over to England asap? It's taken me months (literally) to find a pair of jeans that fit me, and I'm still not sure about them.

As has been already speculated upon, there may be a good reason why he's been wearing more loose fitting trousers of late. I'm not claiming any inside information, but we do know that he's had explorative procedures. It's a possibility, that's all I'm suggesting.

I don't know, if he has a colostomy bag he wouldn't be touring. And his issues are upper GI.

I don't know, if he has a colostomy bag he wouldn't be touring. And his issues are upper GI.

Who mentioned a colostomy bag? And they are not worn in the trousers! I have upper GI issues also, but have had investigatory procedures elsewhere on the body. These things are not mutually exclusive. I was just thinking from a comfort point of view. All pure speculation.

Back
Top Bottom