Essen - Colosseum (Nov. 24, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Suedehead / Staircase At The University / The Queen Is Dead / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Scandinavia / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Istanbul / One Of Our Own / Trouble Loves Me / How Soon Is Now? / Yes, I Am Blind / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Meat Is Murder / Speedway // Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by Viva Mozza, order corrected by an anonymous person.

• Photos by Christoph! / Flickr (32 total), review. Link posted by -Christoph-.

essen.jpg
  • Zuschauer stürmen Morrissey-Konzert in Essen - Fans sauer - Waz.de (30 photos by Sebastian Konopka). Link posted by Viva Mozza.
  • Morrissey bricht Konzert im Essener Colosseum ab - Ruhr Nachrichten (21 photos by Dennis Werner). Link posted by Viva Mozza.
  • Morrissey bricht Konzert ab! - Bild.de (1 photo by Marc Oliver Hänig). Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Photos by sabinebrenda / Flickr (14 total). Link posted by May.

Last edited:
20141124_214245.jpg

20141124_214254.jpg

20141124_215702.jpg

20141124_222309.jpg

20141124_222651.jpg

I'm just back at home. A great Concert ended with a desaster for the audience and perhaps also for Morrissey and the Band. Oh, you stupid people which entered the stage. There were nearly 15 I think, which cheated nearly 1400 Fans because these Fans were not able to hear encores. I anticipated this desaster because the stage had only a hight of only 1 m.In my opinion Morrissey seemed to enjoyed the gig with a fantastic audience. Until the moment of these madmen.
The Concert ended after 1 hour 20.It started with the clip of "Bullfighter" and Morrissey began with "Suedehead", the last Song they played was "Speedway". I only missed "I'm not a man" - for me the best song of the last album.

Thanks for rushing home and posting. Sounds great ! Thanks for posting

Hazard
England.

It was a very good show. Great venue, an old industrial hall, now used for concerts and musicals.

Moz started at 9:00 for 90 min with the described early end.

Set:
Suedehead
Staircase at the university
The Queen is dead
Kiss me a lot
Scandinavia
World peace
I'm Throwing my arms around Paris
One of our own
Istanbul
Trouble loves me
Earth Is The Loneliest Planet
HSIN
Yes, I Am Blind
Neal Cassady drops dead
Kick The Bride down The Aisle
Meat is murder
Speedway
Enc:
EDILS (just 20 seconds, see above)

I'm not sure about the order in the middle part, though

Thanks for posting.

Hazard
England.

Not the Germans, the invaders were most british girls and boys and i could kill them, all. No matter if Germans or British, the ruined a perfect Show for many hundreds of People WHO payed over 70 euros. f*** them all, bastards

- - - Updated - - -

Not the Germans, the invaders were most british girls and boys and i could kill them, all. No matter if Germans or British, the ruined a perfect Show for many hundreds of People WHO payed over 70 euros. f*** them all, bastards

Let it be known !
Stage invasions are stage managed by his hired hands.
Me and Mrs Benny took our place in the queue on the video filmed at Blackpool.
It doesn't just happen, it's planned, this latest stunt is probably a Warsaw patch up spin exercise.
Just watched 25 live on Sky arts because I refuse to part with hard earned cash on the silly twunt, what a load of shite ! My kids where taking the piss laughing at the microphone shit (America ? So much to answer for !)
Tosserrey, wise up and sack the f***ing lot of em otherwise stop being a drama queen and f*** off and die you big girls blouse !
To cancer or not to cancer ? Tosserrey answer the f***ing question

Benny-the-British-Butcher

The man was in great mood and seemed to enjoy the gig. He was quiet chatty and handed the mic to one guy who said that he was happy to have Moz here for the gig. Moz replied he would be more reserved in his position, because the guy would not know what Moz would do in the next 10 minutes. He also replied a few "Dankeschön" to the cheering crowd.

At another point he asked the crowd if they were interested in / familiar with British politics. Then he said: Well, there is none.

Just before MIM he said: "I'm not American. The Americans celebrate "Thankskilling" this week, but they call it Thanksgiving. Does anobody know why they call it ThanksGIVING, when they kill so many animals to celebrate?"

Last edited:
Let it be known !
It doesn't just happen, it's planned, this latest stunt is probably a Warsaw patch up spin exercise.
Just watched 25 live on Sky arts because I refuse to part with hard earned cash on the silly twunt, what a load of shite ! My kids where taking the piss laughing at the microphone shit (America ? So much to answer for !)
Tosserrey, wise up and sack the f***ing lot of em otherwise stop being a drama queen and f*** off and die you big girls blouse !

Proof, if proof were needed, what a sad troll you are. Like many of the non-trolls here, I've been to hundred of gigs and the stage invasions are not "stage managed" you sad twat. Some local security may have different ideas about what is acceptable and what isn't, but that doesn't amount to "stage-managing". If anyone needs to "f*** off and die", it's you, you pathetic know-nothing c***. Why do you bother? Nobody is the least bit convinced by your risible comments and imaginary evidence to support the So_Low agenda. You're a f***ing joke. And as for the idea that you're married...:D :D :D If true (which I doubt), she must even more mentally ill than you are.

Let it be known !

Yet you still come here and spend your time spewing the same nonsense every day.

Hands up if you think Benny is the most tedious c*** that ever posts on here.
Mods - what is the point of letting this prick post his pointless, boring c***ery? Free speech? You're as big a waste of skin as he is if that's the only reason.

Hands up if you think Benny is the most tedious c*** that ever posts on here.
Mods - what is the point of letting this prick post his pointless, boring c***ery? Free speech? You're as big a waste of skin as he is if that's the only reason.
The site makes money from allowing "anonymous" posts as one must watch some video about Tivo and then enter a code, so there is no real surprise here.

Let it be known !

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

Benny keep up the great work

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom