"Morrissey captures Mountjoy perfectly" - The Irish Sun

An anonymous person sends the link:

Morrissey captures Mountjoy perfectly - The Irish Sun (subscription required for full article)
Music legend Morrissey has received the backing of jail wardens for a controversial song about Mountjoy Prison.

By KEN SWEENEY, Showbiz Editor

MUSIC legend Morrissey has received the backing of jail wardens for a controversial song about Mountjoy Prison.

Thousands of Irish fans will hear the track Mountjoy live for the first time when he plays the 3Arena on December 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a ballsy set list prediction.

D'Unbelievables_on_The_Late_Late_Show.JPG

Jasus Morrissey ya cant do that.......what about Throwing up at The Five Lamps...

That's a ballsy set list prediction.

Ballsy?!? Oh please. Morrissey playing 'Mountyjoy' in Dublin is about as predictable as him playing 'Scandinavia' in Sweden (oh, he did), 'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris' in Paris (ditto) or 'Istanbul' in Istanbul (he will).
Frankly, it would be more surprising if he *didn't* play it, but came out with something totally leftfield like 'Mexico' instead.

Ballsy?!? Oh please. Morrissey playing 'Mountyjoy' in Dublin is about as predictable as him playing 'Scandinavia' in Sweden (oh, he did), 'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris' in Paris (ditto) or 'Istanbul' in Istanbul (he will).
Frankly, it would be more surprising if he *didn't* play it, but came out with something totally leftfield like 'Mexico' instead.

Ummmm, that would be awesome. :D

Mountjoy/Irish Blood encore.. Isn't that all we really want?

Look, playing Mexico in Mexico, Istanbul in Istanbul and - more importantly - Mountjoy in Dublin, Neal Cassady Is Dead (drops dead) in New York would be lovely.
Boz did a great job on Mountjoy.
And the others.

But - totally TOTALLY selfishly - I want to hear (Sheffield and Manchester.)

Sugar
Buddy Buried Deeply
Snake Curves Silently
Fast Car, Sharp Bend..
In Control of Dame Dominance
What She Said (yes, that one.)
I know Who I Love

I'm not worth hitting (<<<<<<<--------------- ! )
Hazard
England.

Further to my earlier post, I would like to add that I would like
to hear ALL of the songs from WPINOYB - including
OBOE, ART-HOUNDS, FS <AND> then the other
songs listed...... well, maybe one fine winter night.

I'm not worth hitting (<<<<<<<-------------- !)
Hazard
England.

Actually Neal Cassady dropped dead in Mexico, but since he was such an integral part of the Beats in NYC that would be great. :thumb:

Look, playing Mexico in Mexico, Istanbul in Istanbul and - more importantly - Mountjoy in Dublin, Neal Cassady Is Dead (drops dead) in New York would be lovely.
And the others.

Sugar
Buddy Buried Deeply
Snake Curves Silently
Fast Car, Sharp Bend..
I know Who I Love

Hazard
England.

And the others.

Sugar
Buddy Buried Deeply
Snake Curves Silently
Fast Car, Sharp Bend..
I know Who I Love

Hazard
England.

Sugar? I hve a copy of that somewhere...

P.

Sugar? I hve a copy of that somewhere...

P.

Yes, Sugar ! Sugar, P.

Before I die, I would like to see these songs recorded and mixed properly and released with the next album, with this band, as they
Sound so tight. They are a class act.

Hazard
England.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom