Signed Vinyl for sale on ebay

Can't be 100% sure on the signed Ask 12" but the Hand In Glove signed sleeve is absolutely authentic if you know Smiths autos well.

The HIG looks genuine to me also but the Ask doesn't look right. The Morrissey text looks too laboured and whoever wrote it was concentrating too hard in copying Morrissey's handwriting.

Shame to ruin a great sleeve though

If you where going to fake a signed record sleeve why not just sig's rather than risking making it look more dubious with an inscription? or three? and why would you not put Johnnys on there? Real. and sold £178

It's reverse psychology mate :) In fact , I have more doubts on the Mike Joyce auto, it's really "different" from most I have seen. And why is Johnny's auto not there ? Hmm...maybe because it's the toughest to forge ? Anyway, I won't buy anything signed if there's a slightest doubt. If it's real, 178 pounds is alright though.

If you where going to fake a signed record sleeve why not just sig's rather than risking making it look more dubious with an inscription? or three? and why would you not put Johnnys on there? Real. and sold £178

Back
Top Bottom