Berlin - Columbiahalle (Nov. 23, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Certain People I Know / Istanbul / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / One Of Our Own / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat Is Murder / Yes, I Am Blind / Staircase At The University / I'm Not A Man / Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by OurFrank.

• Ein grandioser Abend mit Morrissey in Berlin, review by Matthias Lukaschewitsch, photo: dpa. Link posted by docinwestchester.

berlin.jpg
  • Morrissey + Anna Calvi @ C-Halle, Berlin (Foto Report) - It's only MUSIC, but LIVE (95 total). Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
This was a really great concert. Anna Calvi was amazing too.
Does somebody know what he was singing acapella at the Speedway break? Or did someone take a Video of it, with all the "you are beeing watched" (fan: "you too!") Chat?

Eh? My German is a bit rusty admittedly, but did you just call Anna Calvi a tool?

Do you honestly not see the irony in celebrating the beauty of a city and then exhorting its populace to deface it?

You sound like a bit of a silly sausage.

And you don't see the irony in spending your life on a fan site and constantly bemoaning the focus of that site?

No, of course you don't.

My first Morrissey show in five and a half years (last show was the 50th birthday gig) and my first on foreign soil. Pissed all over England has to offer. Thank you Steven x

Does somebody know what he was singing acapella at the Speedway break? Or did someone take a Video of it, with all the "you are beeing watched" (fan: "you too!") Chat?
We also very pleased about Moz, and it seems that he had also have fun with the crowd at this gig. And sorry for my bad english :). That was one of the best concerts to have been there before!

Last edited:

By the way, it was me, who called "you too" and at first i'd afraid he misunderstands my little objection. But after he includet by saying "well, i didn't mean that", i was truly greatful....pooh ;-!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom