Berlin - Columbiahalle (Nov. 23, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Certain People I Know / Istanbul / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / One Of Our Own / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat Is Murder / Yes, I Am Blind / Staircase At The University / I'm Not A Man / Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by OurFrank.

• Ein grandioser Abend mit Morrissey in Berlin, review by Matthias Lukaschewitsch, photo: dpa. Link posted by docinwestchester.

berlin.jpg
  • Morrissey + Anna Calvi @ C-Halle, Berlin (Foto Report) - It's only MUSIC, but LIVE (95 total). Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
"Berlin's beautiful! Here's a stencil so you can spray graffiti all over it..."

Here's the stencil already in use before the concert at the nearby U-Bahn station (Platz der Luftbrücke)...

IMG_0916.jpg

Cost for the stencil at this show was €10. Sorry, not sure why the uploaded image is upside down.

Last edited:
F""" it John Barelytroll

Didnt see the stencil possible to buy -have to check again tomorrow (today) in Essen...
Crazy enough I bought a teatowel, getting strange while gettin older :)
Anna Calvi was great, saw her a few years ago as support for Nick Cave, she definitively grew though she was great already
Moz show was breathtaking,enjoyed so much. Wonder if This gig won't make it to bis top three...
So full of joy for tomorrow - row 2 seat in Essent

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this who graffiti/vandalism thing doesn't come back to bite Moz in the ass.

Sounds like a good show. I'm eager to see Anna Calvi's performance and, of course, the "Speedway" bit. Glad to hear that the crowd was receptive and happy.

It might. California takes tagging very seriously. They'll throw the source in jail.

Strange as I saw a couple of police officers in front of the venue's parking area when I left. Pure coincidence though I guess. And German criminal law is certainly much more "liberal" than American...

But if Morrissey needs a defence lawyer I volunteer...just kidding.

F""" it John Barelytroll

Anna Calvi was gerät

Eh? My German is a bit rusty admittedly, but did you just call Anna Calvi a tool?

Do you honestly not see the irony in celebrating the beauty of a city and then exhorting its populace to deface it?

You sound like a bit of a silly sausage.

Last edited:
Eh? My German is a bit rusty admittedly, but did you just call Anna Calvin a tool?

Do you honestly not see the irony in celebrating the beauty of a city and then exhorting its populace to deface it?

Calm down Sir. He is obviously using german autocorrection.
So a 'great' turns easily to a 'gerät'.

Eh? My German is a bit rusty admittedly, but did you just call Anna Calvi a tool?

Tool is Toro in Green. She's a bull. It's an Empress thing.

oswald-wirth-tarot-3-l-imperatrice-the-empress.jpg

The-Hunger-Games_-Mockingjay-Pt.-1-Original-Motion-Picture-Soundtrack-608x608.jpg

Last edited:
Why people post consciously a wrong set list?

Because they want me to read that Alma doesn't matter. It's a smooth troll move over everyone's head. It's a f***ing time waster.

Great gig. Very different atmosphere to uk gigs, crowd were up for it but wasn't as rowdy as usual! No Moz chant even!
Set list was great, can't believe he did I am blind.
Explained at the start he was 'Grateful and SHOCKED to be here'
Introduced Boz to be from Lancing (outside Brighton in UK) not Liepzig as previously mentioned.
Amazing meat is murder section with video.
Strange pause dying Speedway, wondered if something happened in the crowd.
Great video before the gig - loved 'I'm her yesterday guy' ??

Anna Calvi was amazing also, great performer. Quite annoyed audience weren't all paying attention.

Good one moz!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I was at the Paris show and bought the stencil there for 8 euros. Happy to have it!

It isn't ethically sound for Morrissey to make a profit from the instrument he's promoting to deface property with the intent of making a subversive statement. It's my opinion he would be more karmically mindful to sell the templates at cost, or else it will backfire in an unpleasant way. If the marks represent Morrissey's wallet getting fatter, it will backfire.

Last edited:
It isn't ethically sound for Morrissey to make a profit from the instrument he's promoting to deface property with the intent of making a subversive statement. It's my opinion he would be more karmically mindful to sell the templates at cost, or else it will backfire in an unpleasant way.

I don't believe in karma, but I agree with you otherwise. I'm disappointed that they're for sale. If he really wants to do this in a big way, he should offer it as a free downloadable template on TTY. It's really easy to trace and cut stencils from mylar.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom