Berlin - Columbiahalle (Nov. 23, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Certain People I Know / Istanbul / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / One Of Our Own / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat Is Murder / Yes, I Am Blind / Staircase At The University / I'm Not A Man / Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by OurFrank.

• Ein grandioser Abend mit Morrissey in Berlin, review by Matthias Lukaschewitsch, photo: dpa. Link posted by docinwestchester.

berlin.jpg
  • Morrissey + Anna Calvi @ C-Halle, Berlin (Foto Report) - It's only MUSIC, but LIVE (95 total). Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
I don't believe in karma, but I agree with you otherwise. I'm disappointed that they're for sale. If he really wants to do this in a big way, he should offer it as a free downloadable template on TTY. It's really easy to trace and cut stencils from mylar.

Yep. The real taggers are no stranger to making their own templates. The people buying the templates are likely just collectors, it takes a special mindset to be a tagger that likely isn't that of someone who will to stand in a merch line after a show. Taggers are getting high in the parking lot after a show.

Strange as I saw a couple of police officers in front of the venue's parking area when I left. Pure coincidence though I guess. And German criminal law is certainly much more "liberal" than American...

The Police in Berlin is practically looking the other way all the time, no matter what you do.

Right meat eaters of the world unite at the 02 in London and throw meat on the stage and heckle when she speaks

Right meat eaters of the world unite at the 02 in London and throw meat on the stage and heckle when she speaks

What an odd post. And who would the 'right meat eaters' be ? Are there 'left meat eaters'?

And who is this 'she' that has roused the ire of our anonymous friend?

LOL. His posts are better than Celibate's...

And this is the reason I cannot write anything here. Very clever to taunt the non-natives? But then again: mockin seems to be the main goal here quite often. It is really sad. Nice when the target isn't always Morrissey.

What a pity there doesn't seem to be more videos from Berlin. And what a pity he threw away my favourite shirt!

I have missed "Trouble loves me" when it isn't on the list. Luckily I saw it twice (and with cracks in his voice...) It was more than I could take. Almost.

How does he keep his junk from dangling around in those sweatpants? They go down so low when he has his shirt off there no underwear.

I was in Berlin a month ago (for the first time) and I was shocked to see the amount of graffiti covering every wall in town.
It did give the city a grungy and artistic vibe, but there was way too much. They really need to set limits.

The Police in Berlin is practically looking the other way all the time, no matter what you do.

And this is the reason I cannot write anything here. Very clever to taunt the non-natives? But then again: mockin seems to be the main goal here quite often. It is really sad. Nice when the target isn't always Morrissey.

What a pity there doesn't seem to be more videos from Berlin. And what a pity he threw away my favourite shirt!

I have missed "Trouble loves me" when it isn't on the list. Luckily I saw it twice (and with cracks in his voice...) It was more than I could take. Almost.

Your English is excellent.

I'm wondering if the sound was any good??

From where I was standing (way back on Jesse's side, regrettably) the sound was good. Especially in comparison to Hannover: There, it took them two or three songs to get Morrissey's voice properly balanced. Cheers, Flrn

Why would I get you wrong for not liking a song about sexism? Out of curiosity, does your wife cook & clean?

Sighhhhh :( He should really kick "kick the bride down the aisle" down the aisle. Don't get me wrong but I don't like it.

You should quit staring at his crotch, but perhaps he wears low-rise undies?

How does he keep his junk from dangling around in those sweatpants? They go down so low when he has his shirt off there no underwear.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom