Current tour Speedway quiet section

Ryan

Notre-DAYUM!
Subscriber
According to setlist.fm, during the very first show of the tour he sang a line from Smiler With Knife during the quiet break, like some of the Smiths lyrics he did in 2012.

Is that true? And has he done any others this tour if it is true?

I recall reading he did a line from "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now" during this part at one of the shows this tour.

Can anyone confirm if he did indeed do the Smiler With Knife lyrics too?

Yes. (@ 2:34)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVsWgyQrAjk

How I found out:
1. I went to the tour section of this website to remind myself in which city the first show of this tour was played.
2. After discovering it was Hannover, I went to YouTube and typed in "Morrissey Hannover Speedway"
3. I fast-forwarded to the quiet section to see if the Smiler with Knife lyrics were sung, and there they were.
4. Now YOU could have done that, couldn't you!

Seekin' the truth on the dark corners of the internet and always finding it...
The Truth Seeker

Yes. (@ 2:34)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVsWgyQrAjk

How I found out:
1. I went to the tour section of this website to remind myself in which city the first show of this tour was played.
2. After discovering it was Hannover, I went to YouTube and typed in "Morrissey Hannover Speedway"
3. I fast-forwarded to the quiet section to see if the Smiler with Knife lyrics were sung, and there they were.
4. Now YOU could have done that, couldn't you!

Seekin' the truth on the dark corners of the internet and always finding it...
The Truth Seeker

I would've done that but been busy with family life, cheers for the link!

Why is that?

oh im just paranoid about his health. im afraid hes pulling a beatles and referencing all his old songs in preparation for an exit from the biz. pointless worry im sure as he talkign about wanting to record in anther thread but i still worry about it when he does stuff like this. few other times recently as well

Back
Top Bottom