Krakow - Laznia Nowa (Nov. 21, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Certain People I Know / Istanbul / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / One Of Our Own / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat Is Murder / Yes, I Am Blind / Staircase At The University / I'm Not A Man / Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by an anonymous person.

• Photo posted by "This-Charming Man" on Facebook, via Eurydice:

krakow.jpg

Last edited:
What's a bloke? Is this some type of drunk Englishman's code word like the Blue Rose club?

The ignorance of Americans never ceases to amaze me. Why such a dolt as Aztec Camera would even try to cope with listening to artists from a civilised country (note spelling, letter "zee" not required) is beyond me. Go and watch Brad Pitt save the world while smoking cannabis and listening to Taylor Swift, you utter fool

According to Lyn Boorer (Boz's wife), thieves broke into Boz'mum house while she was in hospital after she had a stroke. What a terrible news.

Mozzy is back ! The video from this gig should be great . The thugs from the Warsaw concert must have been shamed into not appearing at this show . Any nasty comment was met with a well placed elbow to the gut to get them to shut up ! :tantrum:

I wished he stopped playing buzzkill songs like "One of Our Own" and "Kick The Bride."

Had a lot of fun though with my Polish mates. Never played spin the bottle with wodka before.

I was there, briliant venue, briliant gig, briliant MOZ, briliant audience... I don't understand focusing on insurance or lack of it (in case Warsaw concert), I don't understand focusing how many and which member of the band... were or not...this bullshit...I don't understand wheter MOZ tell something what happened in Warsaw Let's focus on MOZ and show...and the lyrics, atmosphere...music.... f*** all other things ... as Zappa said...Music is the best.... MOZ is the best
regards from business trip in Kraków, and wonderful show 21 th Nov... keep calm

I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / One Of Our Own / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat Is Murder / Yes, I Am Blind / Staircase At The University / I'm Not A Man

The audience wouldn't have missed much if he walked out early this time. Besides the encore, the last half of the setlist is utter shit.

Hope the po-po catch those burglars. I wonder if they're the same creeps who spray painted Betty's cat. :(

According to Lyn Boorer (Boz's wife), thieves broke into Boz'mum house while she was in hospital after she had a stroke. What a terrible news.

total bullshit, sorry man

I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / One Of Our Own / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat Is Murder / Yes, I Am Blind / Staircase At The University / I'm Not A Man

The audience wouldn't have missed much if he walked out early this time. Besides the encore, the last half of the setlist is utter shit.

Wtf? I strongly disagree.

The ignorance of Americans never ceases to amaze me. Why such a dolt as Aztec Camera would even try to cope with listening to artists from a civilised country (note spelling, letter "zee" not required) is beyond me. Go and watch Brad Pitt save the world while smoking cannabis and listening to Taylor Swift, you utter fool

This is a very ignorant comment.
You can't speak on behalf of all people in one specific country.
We are not all the same.
I would think some of you people would be more broad minded but your limitations are rather frightening .

Right put the house lights on whoever did it had Polish accents so we're gonna sort this out now once and for all, which one of you f***ers speaks Polish ? Come on, I'm gonna f***ing have you.

Lmao

This is a very ignorant comment.
You can't speak on behalf of all people in one specific country.
We are not all the same.
I would think some of you people would be more broad minded but your limitations are rather frightening .

Not as frightening as the previous posts by Aztec Camera. His or her lack of understanding of English vernacular (their querying of the meaning of the word "bloke", coupled with a stereotypical reference to English drinking) appears to be completely representative of the American world view - it stops at noo yorc sidee. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7APmRkatEU

Not as frightening as the previous posts by Aztec Camera. His or her lack of understanding of English vernacular (their querying of the meaning of the word "bloke", coupled with a stereotypical reference to English drinking) appears to be completely representative of the American world view - it stops at noo yorc sidee. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7APmRkatEU

Considering Aztec Camera also believes that Nancy Sinatra and Morrissey have sex in bathtubs full of spaghetti in their home in Malibu (have I got that right?), I would hesitate to use him/her as a barometer of anyone's world view, American or otherwise…

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom