Krakow - Laznia Nowa (Nov. 21, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Certain People I Know / Istanbul / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / One Of Our Own / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat Is Murder / Yes, I Am Blind / Staircase At The University / I'm Not A Man / Speedway // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by an anonymous person.

• Photo posted by "This-Charming Man" on Facebook, via Eurydice:

krakow.jpg

Last edited:
Hello to all Mozz fans I am a new forum member. I have been to Warsaw concert and could not attend a Krakow performance. I am green with envy that you have been to this awesome show in Krakow :(
Greetings

Does anyone have any good pictures of Morrissey in the blue/encore shirt? I managed to get myself one of the sleeves, and would like to frame it.

The show was fantastic; the audience were enthusiastic, the venue (an old Soviet theatre) was perfect, and Moz was on brilliant form.

Krakow is a special city.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom