The intro to Throwing my arms around Paris

i honestly expected a video of a motorcycle starting.

Re: The intro to Throwing my arms around Paris zenith 92 the shirt

Hi alfie.? You posted about zenith 92 a while back...the shirt is safe and well and lives in wigan not hull. It was 2nd attempt to get on stage and went after some guy started to struggle with security i made the dash. Almost made it upright but was dragged back and shouted morrissey im english and he thrust his hand towards with the shirt in tact. After being pushed out to the side i did indeed have to slap an unfortunate french man and ran to gents near the entrance then secured the prize and went to back and spoke to a english chap from york. I ran fast back to coach for safety in numbers and once a few had turned up showed the shirt. We went with argon events via x record from bolton. We had room next to glasgow lads. Didnt we buy a oscar wilde book for morrissey which was held out to him by my friend listen for the for me bit on the loop...when he drops mic he said give it here. Most had pictures wearing shirt. Seem to remember the coach driver pointing out rod stewarts apartment, the beared lady, losing two blackburn girls at notre dame.see you at the 02...look for the lancashire rose

Re: The intro to Throwing my arms around Paris zenith 92 the shirt

Remember it well anon, the shirt was blue. I remember a girl offering a fiver for a button.

Back
Top Bottom