Mary McCartney's new book "Monochrome Colour" features Moz photo(s)

Re: Mary McCartney - new book, features Moz photo(s)

Missed the interview but I'd like to check this out. Mary McCartney is likeable and down to earth, she strikes me as very similar to Linda - all photography and veggie cookbooks. A lot less prickly and "star" like than Stella. Morrissey and Linda were pen pals at one point I think, and he won PETA's Linda McCartney Memorial Award in 2005.

Last edited:

Every Hip Priest needs his compact ~

15641100529_315732cd9c_o.jpg

~ via Ms McCartney's instagram page http://instagram.com/p/urGW2izhpt

Mary, daughter of Paul and Linda, was on morning TV just now, talking about her new book "Monochrome Colour". As an example they showed a photo of Morrissey, backstage at Earl's Court, checking himself in a hand mirror before going on stage. There may be more Moz pics in the book, I'm not sure.

Mary McCartney reveals 'personal' photography - BBC News

Photographer Mary McCartney has released a new publication called Monochrome Colour that contains images from her personal collection that have never been published before.
Daughter of the Beatles star Paul McCartney, she told BBC Breakfast about the significance of her works.

joe frady posted the image from maryamccartney / Instagram:

15641100529_315732cd9c_o.jpg

UPDATE Dec. 11:

Hi-res photo at:

From Kate Moss to Morrissey, See Life Through Mary McCartney’s Lens - Time

Link posted by joe frady and Chickpea.

Last edited by a moderator:

nice shots

Found this while searching (without luck) for a better-quality version of the photo above—it's from a previous book of hers:
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-McCartney-Where-I-Stand/dp/0810996545

Morrissey,%20Royal%20Fes_5967776.jpg

That was shot at one of the righteous Royal Festival Hall Meltdown shows in June 2004.

I remember standing in front of that in the Lowry Gallery in Salford at one of McCartney's exhibitions a few years back. Rendered in a widescreen blow-up about 6 feet wide and 3 feet high.

I came over all funny ;)

If you stood close enough, for long enough, it was like being back in the 'pit' (orchestra, not mosh) of the RFH. Which, funnily enough, I was :thumb:

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Sorry, Tilda Swinton, not Swanson.

Oh for f*** sake you clearly knew what I meant. Are you really that anal? Actually no need to reply to that question I already know the answer.

Mary McCartney: The sacred.

Kevin Cummins: The profane.

Cummins - Japan 1991.jpg

Oh for f*** sake you clearly knew what I meant. Are you really that anal? Actually no need to reply to that question I already know the answer.

Kewpie simply corrected an inaccurate surname -- relax.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom