What's on your wall?

Charlie Cheswick

I've got these two, the bottom one is signed by Morrissey and Marr but unfortunately the bottom right hand corner is knackered hence the dodgy framing. The top's got all of their autographs. I've got a bit of shirt from a few years back that I've got to get around putting up there too.

IMG_20141112_091925.jpg

I am dying to construct my media room upstairs. Just don't really have the time, energy and maybe budget yet to figure it all out. Tired of my stuff being boxed away. :\ Very cool, looks good.

I've got these two, the bottom one is signed by Morrissey and Marr but unfortunately the bottom right hand corner is knackered hence the dodgy framing. The top's got all of their autographs. I've got a bit of shirt from a few years back that I've got to get around putting up there too.

View attachment 33311

I need to get an Alan Partridge style '5 bedroom bastard house' to do this!
Until then, my works of art must remain in a handle of boxes on top of the wardrobe in the back bedroom.

Someday......

Haha, very good people, I have my office, the only room where I'm allowed to put what I want up. I'd probably better put a picture up of my wife and kids too!

1111111.jpg

22222.jpg

44444.jpg

33333.jpg

most of this stuff used to be on this wall:
55555.jpg

guitar neck signed by alain and boz:
88888.jpg

7777.jpg

Who's your favourite singer then?

- - - Updated - - -

My favourite things are the guitar neck and that Years of Refusal album cover. I wanted one of those real bad but they were always super expensive. They never had any at the gigs I went to.

Going through those photos reminded me of my old apartment:

Morrissey has been my favorite singer, longer than anyone else, but there are other bands I have seen live more times than I have seen Morrissey.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrissey has been my favorite singer, longer than anyone else, but there are other bands I have seen live more times than I have seen Morrissey.

I was just joking about your favourite singer! My office is a bit like that but it's mostly film pictures, I've just got my music corner with Smiths autographs. I've seen Morrissey more than anyone else but James must run him a close second. There was a time when they seemed like a professional support act and they were second on the bill at literally every concert I went to.

Abrahan, do you remember where that "sweetness I was only joking" poster came from or who the artist is?

IMG_8530.jpgView attachment 33324

Two framed publicity shots of Joe Strummer.
framed John lydon pic n disc with signature.
Framed Dagenham Dave cd signed Morrissey With publicity shot.
Stephen Wrights, The Smiths @ Salford Lads Club.
The Cartel, What Difference Does It Make promo poster fully signed by The Smiths. (framing cost more than the poster museum quality board and mount,with anti uv glass.)
Signed Everyday Is Like Sunday Recordstore day promo pic, with band signed ticket stub, and 2 buttons of Morrisseys thrown shirt, for Hull May 2009, met band at in bar after gig we stayed at the same hotel, slightly marred by over hearing Jessie say "they'll fetch nothing on Ebay" to band member, I remember thinking this kid doesn't get it.
Manchester United shirt Signed by, Dennis Irwin, Andrew Cole, and Bryan Robson.

Last edited:
This was my office was at my old house. Getting it set up at my new house soon with some things added. 162694_1772133063774_3510203_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom