Gothenburg - Lisebergshallen (Nov. 11, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Suedehead / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Trouble Loves Me / Staircase At The University / One Of Our Own / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Istanbul / Yes, I Am Blind / Scandinavia / I'm Not A Man / Meat Is Murder // Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by David Karlsson / Morrissey 55 Facebook Group via Morran.

• Morrissey | Lisebergshallen, tisdag by Johan Lindqvist, photos (6 total) by Stefan Berg - Göteborgs-Posten. Link posted by Martin.

gothenburg.jpg
  • Photos by Julia Reinhart (18 total) - Demotix. Link posted by @EricaCalil / Twitter via docinwestchester.

Last edited:
Re: Article: Gothenburg - Lisebergshallen (Nov.11, 2014) post-show

Glad you had a great time and that you got a handshake too....beautiful!

Love Alma xxx

Thank you. And how nice it feels to hear from you again. (tried e-mailing you as a reply, but...return to sender.)

Love,
N

Oh please, there's nothing wrong with saying Jesse looks good. People talk about Morrissey's looks all of the time!

And she's right, Jesse looks great.

To bad he's a complete hack on guitar and can't write a decent musical composition to save his life.

Worst thing to ever happen to Morrissey's music is Jesse Tobias.

To bad he's a complete hack on guitar and can't write a decent musical composition to save his life.

Well, fortunately for me I like his playing style, and several of my favorite songs from WPINOYB are his compositions. Win/win, as far as I'm concerned!

Worst thing to ever happen to Morrissey's music is Jesse Tobias.

Zzzzzzzzzz.

Benny one thing strikes me when I read your repeated posts. Surely posting negative comments on a board dedicated to an artist you appear to hate is far, far sadder than anything you accuse Moz of doing. If you don't like his music why not just stop listening to it ? Isn't it a pretty pathetic waste of time spreading negativity here ? Does it make really make you happy in any way ? I am genuinely interested in why you are driven to do this.

I myself am "genuinely interested" in the following: Why the people who live on the British Falkland Islands don't want to become Argentinian, why the British Monarchy comes in for such "negative comments", why the "United KingDum" comes in for "negative comments", why someone wants to DICTATE what I put in my mouth, why someone would say they have cancer when they have not, why someone won't tour in Canada because of seal clubbing yet tours in countries that eat cats and dogs or have bullfighting, why someone with a lot to say about animal welfare "CHICKENED OUT" of a showdown with the Duck Dynasty, why someone has security have David T ejected from a gig, why someone cancels gigs at the very last minute and then spin a tale as the reason !
I could go on and on but I need to be up early tomorrow ( I have a meeting with some turkey birds )
People like me and others on here feel a sense of responsibility to stop silly Steven grooming young people with his silly thoughts and ideas.
He was good in his time and we thank him, BUT he's a silly old dried up Tosser these days who makes no sense at all due to the fact that he is STUBBORN to the core, writing decent songs is none of his business, to be honest he's turned out to be a waste of his Dad's spunk in his old age.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Absolutely some of the best audio I've heard from live clips like this on YouTube recently. Thanks!

You think they're good? Then check out the clips from taper "sgar72" in Lund. Amazing quality with clear instrument separation and well balanced vocals. Nearly soundboard, IMO. The only problem is Moz is starting to lose his voice and you can hear every strain and crack.

Last edited by a moderator:
You think they're good? Then check out the clips from taper "sgar72" in Lund. Amazing quality with clear instrument separation and well balanced vocals. Nearly soundboard, IMO. The only problem is Moz is starting to lose his voice and you can hear every strain and crack.

His voice seems to crack when singing this song. I wonder if he rests his voice on off days and doesn't speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped reading Göteborgs-Postens reviews years ago. These are utterly incompetent people who only ever care about Bruce Springsteen and Håkan Hellström (both brilliant artists, though, but that's beside the point).
It was a great show. Moz performered brilliantly and what was said the most among people I talked to afterwards was what a stunning singer he is.
Since most people stick to Spotify these days, some om my friends hadn't even heard the new album, but where very impressed by Neal Cassady, Staircase and I'm Not A Man. Great deliverance.

Well I am glad that they do not care about artists especially like Morrissey and Lykke Li and AbBa....oh, my keyboard slipped at the end.

Thanks for the post about the show. Sounds like a really great night. Again !

Hazard
England.

I myself am "genuinely interested" in the following: Why the people who live on the British Falkland Islands don't want to become Argentinian, why the British Monarchy comes in for such "negative comments", why the "United KingDum" comes in for "negative comments", why someone wants to DICTATE what I put in my mouth, why someone would say they have cancer when they have not, why someone won't tour in Canada because of seal clubbing yet tours in countries that eat cats and dogs or have bullfighting, why someone with a lot to say about animal welfare "CHICKENED OUT" of a showdown with the Duck Dynasty, why someone has security have David T ejected from a gig, why someone cancels gigs at the very last minute and then spin a tale as the reason !
I could go on and on but I need to be up early tomorrow ( I have a meeting with some turkey birds )
People like me and others on here feel a sense of responsibility to stop silly Steven grooming young people with his silly thoughts and ideas.
He was good in his time and we thank him, BUT he's a silly old dried up Tosser these days who makes no sense at all due to the fact that he is STUBBORN to the core, writing decent songs is none of his business, to be honest he's turned out to be a waste of his Dad's spunk in his old age.

Hi Benny,

Thanks for the honest answer. I can tell you are angry, I wonder if it is really with Morrissey ? Surely you can't truly believe anyone would or could be groomed into sharing Morrissey's views ?
I don't necessarily agree with his every opinion but I am bloody glad that there is someone around who dares to be that honest. He makes you think. It seems equally silly, stubborn and misguided
to presume it is your responsibility to protect people from his views. Don't you think most people can make up our own minds ? Your rants remind me of badly written Daily Mail stories full of anger and spite, lacking any constructive argument or humour. How do you then expect anyone to take you seriously ? So what is the real, honest reason you are so angry ? Dare you share it ?

more bullshit as usual, you're dads spunk would have been better used for a wank, oh wait, it was used for a wank, YOU!

I also care. Paris can be replaced with Mama or Sorry Doesn't Help. It would be great :)

Well, that was unpredicatable. I was sure you were going to suggest Glamourous Glue. Show's how wrong you can be about "people." Apologies.

The thing about Paris is that it is a city of love and a city of style. It has magnificant art and history.
It has pastries !
Is there anything wrong with writing a lovely song about it and then wanting to sing it ? After all, it is the home of many greats and
also - sadly - the last homes of many greats too.

Sorry, I know it doesn't help. Oh, that could be a good xmas game....
Write a letter and hand it over (on stage) at the next show and see how that goes for you !

Hazard
England.

Hey i was at this show and the Sthlm one. There was a really kind girl with tattos there, she visits alot of them

- - - Updated - - -

Little to stupid to post something now

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom