Copenhagen - Falconer (Nov. 9, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Staircase At The University / Yes, I Am Blind / Istanbul / Trouble Loves Me / Scandinavia / One Of Our Own / How Soon Is Now? / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Not A Man / Meat Is Murder // Everyday Is Like Sunday / Suedehead

set list provided by David Karlsson.

• Image from @RFerdenzi/Twitter:

copenhagen.jpg

Last edited:
No comment, no setlist, nothing yet???

Encore was EDILS and Suedehead (friend just got out)

- - - Updated - - -

Not a whole lot of photos online either.

I did see he had on a blue DVN shirt, and Mando, Matt and Jesse had on hipster glasses.

Not too interesting to be honest :-(
No Asleep tonight, encores were Sunday + Suedehead.

He made a funny remark about the recklessness of us Copenhagen cyclists - "it's still a machine!" - "I know it's mentally.... environmentally safe, BUT...!"

But the show was uninspired compared to the other five times I've seen him....

Last edited by a moderator:
Roberto Ferdenzi ⓂỔƵ ‏@RFerdenzi · 58m58 minutes ago
TY & goodnight, Denmark!
#morrissey @Boz_Boorer @8stitches9lives @mwBATTERY Gustavo Manzur & Mando Lopez

B2CD--PIIAAaCEh.jpg

Who will be the first to wear a hipster hat? Usually, it's the drummer.

Last edited:
Setlist:
The Queen is Dead
Speedway
Kiss Me A Lot
World Peace is None of Your Business
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
Staircase at the University
Scandinavia
Trouble Loves Me
Istanbul
One Of Our Own
Yes, I Am Blind
How Soon is Now
The Bullfighter Dies
I'm Not a Man
Meat is Murder
Encore:
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Suedehead

Not completely sure about the order, but that were the songs for tonight. Great show; he just seem to like us Danes :)

Last edited:

The setlist was almost the same as yesterday. Today he played 1,5 hour

No Certain People or Asleep but today he played Yes I'm Blind

Queen Is Dead
Speedway

then many songs from the new album mixed with
Yes I'm Blind
I'm Throwing My Arms
How Soon Is Now
Meat Is Murder

And the the encore was
Everyday Is Like
Suedehead

He was talking more to the audience in Lund. The venue in Denmark was twice as big compared to Lund.

I thought it was wonderful. First time seeing him in concert. Can't remember the exact playlist, but he played "how soon is now" "suedehead" "throwing my arms around..."the bullfighter dies" quite a few others from the new album and sang a few lines from "heaven knows..." in the middle of speedway.

glad to see him throwing trouble loves me into the set more often. great song

Re: Article: Copenhagen - Falconer (Nov. 9, 2014) post-showi

Set list Copenhagen 9/11:
The Queen Is Dead/Speedway/Kiss Me A Lot/I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris/World Peace Is None Of Your Business/Neal Cassidy Drops Dead/Staircase At The University/Yes, I Am Blind/Istanbul/Trouble Loves Me/Scandinavia/One Of Our Own/How Soon Is Now?/The Bullfighter Dies/I'm Not A Man/Meat Is Murder//Everyday Is Like Sunday/ Suedehead

Not in the same good mood as in Lund. Cut one song just before Meat Is Murder, so one song shorte. Sang two lines from Heaven Knows during the break in Speedway ("What she askes of me at the end of the day, Caligula would have blushed"). The crowd was a bit wilder compared to Lund, a couple of attempted stage invasions during the encore.

The crowd was a bit wilder compared to Lund, a couple of attempted stage invasions during the encore.

It seems like there have been very few stage invasions on this tour. Is it just that the audiences are less rowdy, or does he have much tighter security now?

It seems like there have been very few stage invasions on this tour. Is it just that the audiences are less rowdy, or does he have much tighter security now?

I honestly think he to security no more invaders. It's a shame.

This might be an old pic, I don't know. If it's new, that makes 4/6 with hipster glasses!

B2C1vaTIAAA4WGx.jpg

Old pic taken by a solo member's husband a few years ago. Was posted on twitter during a convo about glasses. I do imagine Moz still wears glasses when traveling. I hope they are still this hipster style.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom