Copenhagen - Falconer (Nov. 9, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Staircase At The University / Yes, I Am Blind / Istanbul / Trouble Loves Me / Scandinavia / One Of Our Own / How Soon Is Now? / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Not A Man / Meat Is Murder // Everyday Is Like Sunday / Suedehead

set list provided by David Karlsson.

• Image from @RFerdenzi/Twitter:

copenhagen.jpg

Last edited:
It was my fifth time seeing Morrissey, and my second time seeing him in Copenhagen. I'd say he wasn't as buoyant as he could have been. A bit tired perhaps, and almost a little drunk at the start?? He seemed very annoyed by a drunk fan on the far right of the stage who kept shouting. He asked for more security to be put that side, and both Moz and Jesse looked very angry each time they came near the edge of the stage near the drunk man.

There were beautiful moments though, and it was so good to see him do the new material. Trying to leave the venue was a mess though. Pretty awful actually, and not good for anyone who doesn't like confined spaces!!

Beautiful moments indeed...I particularly loved his "These are songs from our recent album, which you can find in bargain baskets all over the world" comment following "Staircase at the University" (I think) :D

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom