Copenhagen - Falconer (Nov. 9, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Staircase At The University / Yes, I Am Blind / Istanbul / Trouble Loves Me / Scandinavia / One Of Our Own / How Soon Is Now? / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Not A Man / Meat Is Murder // Everyday Is Like Sunday / Suedehead

set list provided by David Karlsson.

• Image from @RFerdenzi/Twitter:

copenhagen.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Jesse is putting on weight. He must be close to 20 stone. Blyme! Must be all the bread, Doritos, and Corona during those late nights before bed when he is ordered to massage Morrissey's feet.

That has nothing to do with it. His chin is that big from doping. Great x-ray eyes you have and most americans look like him in the face.

"Most Americans look like him in the face" Isn't this Copenhagen? I don't think security would have some random American guy working.

Most Brits, Nazis, and other assorted Euro trash look like a dog's ass in the face.

Looks like Jesse is putting on weight. He must be close to 20 stone. Blyme! Must be all the bread, Doritos, and Corona during those late nights before bed when he is ordered to massage Morrissey's feet.

Still not funny. If funny was a planet and you were (and i am guessing here, but probably close)..a stinky little troll that lived under a bridge somewhere in the Ozarks, planet funny would be in a completely different galaxy millions and millions of light years away from you. You sad, sad little troll.

"Most Americans look like him in the face" Isn't this Copenhagen? I don't think security would have some random American guy working.

Most Brits, Nazis, and other assorted Euro trash look like a dog's ass in the face.

Really, you don't know many Brits then, oh and by the way, we aren't despised by the rest of the world like the yanks, you c***.

Really, you don't know many Brits then, oh and by the way, we aren't despised by the rest of the world like the yanks, you c***.

USA is despised because of jealousy. If you work hard and have a reasonable amount of intelligence , are able to have a very comfortable life which isn't the case everywhere.

Off all the songs he can choose from, he decides to play boring, plodding, middle of the road shite like "Trouble Loves Me" and "Yes, I Am Blind"?

And the new songs? "Kick The Bride" doesn't get the party started. Sames goes for "I'm Not A Man," the songs that builds up to NOTHING.

This could have been a great show. But it wasn't. Because of the setlist. Which is piss poor.

USA is despised because of jealousy. If you work hard and have a reasonable amount of intelligence , are able to have a very comfortable life which isn't the case everywhere.

Haha!

I'm guessing that WAS a joke, right...?

Not jealousy mate, more like arrogance. Your jealousy comment is a case in point.

Not sure why anyone would be jealous of the land of the fattys given its' current state

Simply appalled that we had to wait over half an hour in total chaos at the mandatory coatcheck because the usual entrance via the Radisson Hotel was closed apparently because the restaurant in the lobby serves meat??? How come Morrissey is ok with taking 600kr from meat-eating fans? You simply cannot treat your fans like that. What a spoiler to an otherwise good concert (I also really missed "There is a light that never goes out").

Old pic taken by a solo member's husband a few years ago. Was posted on twitter during a convo about glasses. I do imagine Moz still wears glasses when traveling. I hope they are still this hipster style.

The inflation in hipster comments online just made the Nasdaq collapse. The man is indie and always have been.

That has nothing to do with it. His chin is that big from doping. Great x-ray eyes you have and most americans look like him in the face.

love that Yankee bullshit

- - - Updated - - -

Not jealousy mate, more like arrogance. Your jealousy comment is a case in point.

Not sure why anyone would be jealous of the land of the fattys given its' current state

Or at any point. Ever.

Simply appalled that we had to wait over half an hour in total chaos at the mandatory coatcheck because the usual entrance via the Radisson Hotel was closed apparently because the restaurant in the lobby serves meat??? How come Morrissey is ok with taking 600kr from meat-eating fans? You simply cannot treat your fans like that. What a spoiler to an otherwise good concert (I also really missed "There is a light that never goes out").

The coat check was probably not his idea.

He can't sing There is a Light every night for the rest of his life. I think that song is done.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom