Who's down w/ Lund?

MrShoes

Subscriber
I decided to go forward with a last minute excursion this weekend for the Lund and Copenhagen shows.

I haven't been to Lund since the late '90's -- does anyone have any intel on the venue? Suggestions on where to grab a post-show drink?

Swedes - where are you?

MrShoes

Sparbanken Arena isn't far from the train station and is usually used for handball matches. Suggestions on where to grab a post-show drink would be Malmö (10 minutes away by train). If you're not a (local) student there isn't much going on (or places to go) in Lund.

Sparbanken Arena isn't far from the train station and is usually used for handball matches. Suggestions on where to grab a post-show drink would be Malmö (10 minutes away by train). If you're not a (local) student there isn't much going on (or places to go) in Lund.

Emil. I'll be arriving in Copenhagen in the morning and hadn't realised just how close Lund is to Malmo. So this now opens up the possibility of going. How easy will it be to bet back to Copenhagen after the gig? I've seen that it's a 55 minute train journey, but searches for specific trains that run at night have drawn a blank.

Emil. I'll be arriving in Copenhagen in the morning and hadn't realised just how close Lund is to Malmo. So this now opens up the possibility of going. How easy will it be to bet back to Copenhagen after the gig? I've seen that it's a 55 minute train journey, but searches for specific trains that run at night have drawn a blank.

Check out www.skanetrafiken.se. At the weekends there's a train going between Lund-Copenhagen every hour throughout the night.

thanks for the info Emil.

anyone headed to the malmo after party or interested in meeting up for a drink pre/post show?

MrShoes

I am going to Lund too, will be staying in hotel in Malmö.. Dont have anything planned before or after the conecrt, and being by myslef, would be nice to meet somebody before the gig :)

Also: I have two tickets to sell for the show if anyone wants to meet up outside the arena. Contact me through the Facebook event.[/QUOTE said:
PM sent. MrS

I'm one of the dj:s at the Moriska party mentioned above. Bring your ticket for a discounted entry. Hope to see you all there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/782911815081127/

Also: I have two tickets to sell for the show if anyone wants to meet up outside the arena. Contact me through the Facebook event.

Moriska party-people,

I thoroughly enjoyed the afterparty and was pleasantly surprised at the turn-out of the crowd and your ability to put-together a great mix of Moz/Smiths music! We are all fans of course and each song has its place, but its a different story when it comes to DJing a night of said music!

Thanks for the great night Malmo~ and thanks to the great people I met in Lund (Franny & Brucegrove)! Its those I meet at the shows that make the experience memorable - including Morrissey~!

MrShoes

Back
Top Bottom