TTY - Morrissey statement - Hannover, Germany

Hannover, Germany - true-to-you.net

Following the recent predictable attacks of influenza, both the team and I were ecstatic at last night's reception at Hannover. We are very grateful to the crowd for such a huge boost, and we are thrilled to resume what has (sneezes aside) been a triumphant tour for World peace is none of your business. Our thanks will outlive time.
Bass player Solomon is on "compassionate leave", and our new bass player is Mando Lopez, to whom we are instantly indebted.
Our covered wagon rolls onwards ...

Morrissey
Hamburg, Germany
6 November 2014

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
He sneezes at the end of "I Started Something I Couldn't Finish." Jesus this is a low.

I think I'm about to go lower - but I believe you're referring to "Interesting Drug" and not "I Started Something..." Or is it both?

Oh you f***ing saddoes, anally analysing text, punctuation, phrasing for any scant evidence that supports your tedious, predictable anti-Moz agenda. Nobody here knows why Solomon isn't playing at the moment because THEY WEREN'T THERE. It's hugely ironic that people who regularly criticise SPM for childish behaviour or for being a drama queen or for having his priorities wrong should end up arguing over the possible implications of placing a phrase within speech marks or whether or not a certain phrase is exclusively used by the military... Look in the mirror, f***tards.

You again. How very predictable.

P.

Oh you f***ing saddoes, anally analysing text, punctuation, phrasing for any scant evidence that supports your tedious, predictable anti-Moz agenda. Nobody here knows why Solomon isn't playing at the moment because THEY WEREN'T THERE. It's hugely ironic that people who regularly criticise SPM for childish behaviour or for being a drama queen or for having his priorities wrong should end up arguing over the possible implications of placing a phrase within speech marks or whether or not a certain phrase is exclusively used by the military... Look in the mirror, f***tards.

Explain the speech marks then you anonymous f***tard.

I cannot vouch 100% for the truth of this, but I have heard rumours swirling around that Solomon was asked to leave the tour, after Moz caught him eating meat - presumably on his paycheck. Hence the 'compassionate leave': Solomon has to leave until he shows some compassion towards animals. No one was ever ill - it just took this long to get the right replacement in place. Interestingly Mando Lopez was *not* the first bass player flown over to try out for the band as Solomon's replacement, but for some reason the initial guy who was flown out to Switzerland failed to meet Moz's favour and was sent home, so the band not being ready for Lausanne/Basel.

That sounds very plausible. I don't blame Moz one bit.

"Our covered wagon rolls on"
Thats a direct dig at Benny-Butcher

Better call...someone else as the blame. Ran into Sol Thursday evening and none of the ridiculous theories posted on this site are accurate or even close to the truth. No punches, shoving matches or flesh eating. It is a private matter and should be respected as such, without the conspiracy theories that are better suited for a middle aged fan-boy fiction site (which presumably this is not).

Despite the use of foul language and silly nicknames, this person has it right (to the chagrin of regulars/moderators, undoubtedly).
Carry on.

Better call...someone else as the blame. Ran into Sol Thursday evening and none of the ridiculous theories posted on this site are accurate or even close to the truth. No punches, shoving matches or flesh eating. It is a private matter and should be respected as such, without the conspiracy theories that are better suited for a middle aged fan-boy fiction site (which presumably this is not).

So you're friends with Soloman and came on here to tell us? Ok.

Andy Rourke, Gary Day and Solomon should get together and form a band called Home Plate.

Geddit? First bass? Second bass? Third bass? ...

This is my A material, guys.

So you're friends with Soloman and came on here to tell us? Ok.
Did I say I was friends with him? Reading comprehension pays for itself, you should invest.
Go on believing what you want to believe, but when someone offers a morsel of truth rather than theories based on nothing, you might want to consider it as at the very least slightly plausible.

I spoke to Sol as well (on Friday) and it wasn't exactly how you put it.

The expression "fed-up" does come to mind though.

I spoke to Sol as well (on Friday) and it wasn't exactly how you put it.

The expression "fed-up" does come to mind though.

Fed up of eating plants
Fed up of being given silly shirts to wear
Fed up of playing the same old shit tour after tour
Fed up of seeing me joooolie on't front row at every date
Fed up of having to tell porkies for you know who
Fed of cancelling gigs
Fed up of tantrums
Fed up of being fed up

I'm surprised Boz has lasted so long, he must be a yes man

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom