Hannover - Capitol (Nov. 5, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / The Bullfighter Dies / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Staircase At The University / Suedehead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Istanbul / How Soon Is Now? / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / One Of Our Own / Trouble Loves Me / I'm Not A Man / Meat Is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by JoeSellMozza (order not 100%, corrections by an anonymous person).

• Morrissey trotz Arzt-Verbots im Capi! - Bild.de. Photos by Henning Scheffen (3 total). Link posted by an anonymous person.

hannover.jpg
  • „We are here – alive!“ - Rockszene.de. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Photos (24 total) at KonzertReview.de. Link posted by JoeSellMozza.
  • Morrissey in Topform: Konzert im Capitol Hannover (1 photo) - Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung. Link posted by Belligerent Ghoul.
  • Das Großmaul schlägt wieder zu - Stuttgarter Nachrichten. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
It was a great concert. Sold out, Moz and his band in a good mood, although he didn't told the crowd that he got a new bass player, I don't understood his name. Concert started with "Queen" and "Speedway" and ended with two encores "Asleep" and "Sunday". Moz said that this was his first visit and Hannover and he didn't think this city is beautiful (it's true), he also critized the many government buildings (Hannover is the capital of Lower-Saxony). He critized the British royals, and he said that they got roots from Hannover. Anyway this was fantastic. They played 95 minutes total.

Hepunched him because of the stupid clothes he has to wear or not.

At least they're having fun on the tour bus.

Stupid we are!

That percussion-guy had been there for ages, and because Solomon is ill, there´s this replacement bassist so they can continue touring.

the bild newspaper... he doesnt deserve being in there, they are the worst, and the article...
'has cancer for 1,5 years', 'good to see him a last time'..... damn bild, i hate you

I'm not knocking Sol. However, it may not be known that there were (and if you know this forgive me) actually try-outs for Bass player when the position was open. These try-outs occurred in Los Angeles. I really don't want to play 3 degrees of separation on how I know this. Someone (*cough*) came in second, only because at the eleventh hour it was decided that the job would go to the drummer's brother, making this selection, whether permanent or temporary, not all that surprising.

Is that the crazy chick that was pretending to be in Spain, etc.?

Yes, she claimed to be in Rome and posted other people's photos of the city, and never one of her. She kept tweeting she was eating gelato ( the ice cream, not Moz's ex boyfriend), and low and behold her location came up as Los Angeles.

She pays people around LA to call her when Moz is in their establishment. She's insane

I'm not knocking Sol. However, it may not be known that there were (and if you know this forgive me) actually try-outs for Bass player when the position was open. These try-outs occurred in Los Angeles. I really don't want to play 3 degrees of separation on how I know this. Someone (*cough*) came in second, only because at the eleventh hour it was decided that the job would go to the drummer's brother, making this selection, whether permanent or temporary, not all that surprising.

See all the solo f***wits now start saying Sol was a shit bass player anyway
Enjoy your steak Sol and don't forget to spill the beans on the old c*** !
Cheers pal at least you don't have to be told what to wear now.

Benny-the-Briti-Butcher

Sol will never spill about Morrissey. I'm sure everyone he's worked with (except that one roadie who got sacked after the drinking session) signs an airtight confidentiality agreement.

the bild newspaper... he doesnt deserve being in there, they are the worst, and the article...
'has cancer for 1,5 years', 'good to see him a last time'..... damn bild, i hate you

that's not a newspaper , that's rubish

- - - Updated - - -

Benny-the-Briti-Butcher

The Briti butcher ?

Go to bed little Benny, it's late

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom