Krakow, anyone?

Erelong

I was going to see Morrissey in Vienna - and I bought a ticket and all. But then, in this interesting/nightmarish twist - my bag was stolen, along with my documents. The ticket was safe, but with my documents gone - there was no actual way for me to leave the country (except human traffickers maybe, but I found that a bit too much. not that it hadn't occurred to me). So I chose to give the ticket to a friend. Oh, the tears of desperation! :tears: At least she had fun.

But hey, then I realized that not all is lost - and bought a ticket for the Krakow show. I have been in Krakow before, and honestly, I thought the chances of me returning in the near future (let alone on my own/end of November) were pretty slim. But here it is. (I have absolutely no idea where Laznia Nowa theatre is, btw.)

So, has anyone else been in a similar situation? :doh: Or just going to Krakow? I know it's a shot in the dark, but still :D

Hi, Cracow is cool as a city. i am going with group of friends,it is second time Moz plays the city actually. gonna be great gig.

I was going to see Morrissey in Vienna - and I bought a ticket and all. But then, in this interesting/nightmarish twist - my bag was stolen, along with my documents. The ticket was safe, but with my documents gone - there was no actual way for me to leave the country (except human traffickers maybe, but I found that a bit too much. not that it hadn't occurred to me). So I chose to give the ticket to a friend. Oh, the tears of desperation! :tears: At least she had fun.

But hey, then I realized that not all is lost - and bought a ticket for the Krakow show. I have been in Krakow before, and honestly, I thought the chances of me returning in the near future (let alone on my own/end of November) were pretty slim. But here it is. (I have absolutely no idea where Laznia Nowa theatre is, btw.)

So, has anyone else been in a similar situation? :doh: Or just going to Krakow? I know it's a shot in the dark, but still :D

I'm not really sure myself. It was all so sudden, so I'm probably looking for some kind of reassurance. Anyways, I've been waiting for this since 2006, so - no way I'm missing it now.
Is there going to be any merchandise there, do you know?

I'm not really sure myself. It was all so sudden, so I'm probably looking for some kind of reassurance. Anyways, I've been waiting for this since 2006, so - no way I'm missing it now.
Is there going to be any merchandise there, do you know?

when it comes to mercy its gonna be the same as everywhere else i guess :)

Whoa. This man is messing with us all. Guess I won't have to go to Krakow after all. Next month he's basically going to be minutes away from playing in my backyard.

Anyone in need of a 20 euro ticket by any chance?

It's quite a long way from the city centre to the gig venue in Krakow - is anyone based in the city centre and wants to share a cab or travel down there etc??

hello, me and 3 other friends are coming by car from Romania. We will stay at a hostel in the city center, so if you want you can join us for the road to the gig! :)

See PM!

We're two people from Gothenburg, Sweden, stayin at Greg & Toms Hostel near the central railway station, who are interrested in sharing taxi to the gig.

Moz times.png

I received an email with stage times, if anyone is interested.

Can anyone help me, I need 5 tickets to this show.
I've tried the link on the website here since last week but there is no option to collect the tickets at the venue and if i get the tickets posted they will not make it to Ireland in time.
I have also heard that 'empik' sell tickets in their stores but not on-line can anyone confirm this as I will be in Krakow on Friday and if still available will try to buy the tickets here.

Thanks in advance

Can anyone help me, I need 5 tickets to this show.
I've tried the link on the website here since last week but there is no option to collect the tickets at the venue and if i get the tickets posted they will not make it to Ireland in time.
I have also heard that 'empik' sell tickets in their stores but not on-line can anyone confirm this as I will be in Krakow on Friday and if still available will try to buy the tickets here.

Thanks in advance

Buy tickets and print them off from stodola.pl

Bit of a long-shot here but is there anyone here in Krakow at the moment that can call into an Empik store and ask if they are selling tickets for this concert.I am getting different information on this and I cannot get through to the store by phone.

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom