Morrissey's gig in Lyon cancelled (updated)

Re: Morrissey's gig in Lyon postponed

No gig, but I feel the need to post something (from 1991):

B1S0k46CcAA0fg3.jpg

Well, I can tell you now that having a food bug is a bloody nightmare. It is no fun running to the bathroom, time and time again - and that's if you are lucky - and even after taking (several) immodium (for the UK viewers.) So you see,the show cannot go on, in those circumstaces, obviously

Get well soon guys.

Meanwhile, I am listening to YouTube, to Meghan Trainor - all about that bass (acoustic.)
Boy, that girl can sing, and sing very well (and in tune.)

Moz DID not tour in 1996!

He opened for Bowie. For Christ´s sake, you Moz scholars should know that story! He left Bowie,s tour and spent some time in hospital with depression. It was said that Bowie made a comment about Moz,s career being not as big as his, and our man did not appreciate.

No gig, but I feel the need to post something (from 1991):

B1S0k46CcAA0fg3.jpg

I went to the Starlight Bowl two days later. :sweet: Glad I wasn't in that Pauley Pavilion mess. My dad wouldn't let me go because it was too far, yet he allowed me to drive to San Diego. :squiffy: I think he thinks trouble happens west of downtown LA. I'll check myself in in Hollywood and a month later he'll say "I saw you were hanging out with the aliens in LA the other day." He would've been right that night.

Last edited:

He opened for Bowie. For Christ´s sake, you Moz scholars should know that story! He left Bowie,s tour and spent some time in hospital with depression. It was said that Bowie made a comment about Moz,s career being not as big as his, and our man did not appreciate.

He opened for Bowie in 95, he was never billed for any 96 Bowie dates.

I am fluent in French and quite adept at detecting bullshit, as well.
It reads, "Morrissey has canceled the show, as he is having a shit-fit due to lower than expected ticket sales. He and his touring crew send a big F U to the smug French citizens of Lyon after whom he intends to send thugs in a murder for hire scheme. Morrissey would also like to point out that the French are apt to surrender virtually everything other than their Euros for a brief smattering of butchered songs funneled into 65 minutes of exhaustive work. Morrissey also regrets to informs his followers that Boz Boorer was apprehended by French snailmongers who mistook him for a large, tasty slug. RIP, Mr Music Director."

Based on this photo alone I'd say Morrissey is winning. I'm not even including the Dancing in the Street video.

david-bowie-amp-iman-via-bohemea.jpeg

I heard an infected KY has been seen at shows in the front row trying to shake his hand. Must have got him.

I'm a curious to see what happens tomorrow or Sunday.

As a mom, I don't see anything suspicious about reports of gastroenteritis taking out everyone in the band either. I've personally seen the mayhem it causes and how quickly (and disgustingly...good God...it's awful) it spreads.

Wtf has being a 'mom' got to do with ANYTHING? Do you think it makes you special and different to anyone else?

Are you one of those ugly women that popped out a kid to prove to the outside world that you've had sex / found a man desperate enough?

Stop going on about being a mother, no one gives a shit.

Wtf has being a 'mom' got to do with ANYTHING? Do you think it makes you special and different to anyone else?

Are you one of those ugly women that popped out a kid to prove to the outside world that you've had sex / found a man desperate enough?

Stop going on about being a mother, no one gives a shit.

Moms have kids. Kids go to school and share germs. Often all the kids get sick at the same time. Now she could've said she was a teacher and you'd probably be fine w that. But she said she was a mom...which raises the question of WHO has the mommy/kid issues. Hint: it's not Eurydice.

He opened for Bowie in 95, he was never billed for any 96 Bowie dates.

On February 13th 1996 Bowie played on Geneva. Morrissey was announced as "very special guest". The venue was the Geneva Arena, close to the airport. I saw the billboard ni the Sbs cash dispenser in Plainpalais, in the far corner next to Avenue de Carouge. I bought my ticket in the Manor shop. Moz left two weeks or so before the date and was replaced by Placebo. I attended the show. Will you insist that this never happened?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom