Fat People

addtionally:

Crystal - do you take care of yourself otherwise - mani pedi/facials/massages etc. That will help you build a foundation of self care. Its not that expensive and should not be considered a luxury for anyone. If you need to get a stylist than it is worth the investment.

What about your underpinnings? Lingerie that is pretty helps boost your self image. Showing your "toys" on solo... :confused: um.. questionable at best.

What the f***?

Omg. I like my eyebrows. I like my pubes. I like my tits. I like and flabby thighs. I like my happy trail. I like my makeupless face. I like what God gave me to work with.

Great. But you haven't gotten laid in ten years. Think someone of Moz's caliber would go for someone who could pass as a homeless person? You need to be attractive in order to attract--and not just to yourself but to others. Your psycho, lesbo, dwarf-loving cheerleader thinks you got the goods. I say you are settling--in a comfort zone. How is that working for you? You are alone and lonely still living in the past--in a horrible, abusive relationship that you can't let go of. Move on. Make a change. Try something different.

- - - Updated - - -

addtionally:

Crystal - do you take care of yourself otherwise - mani pedi/facials/massages etc. That will help you build a foundation of self care. Its not that expensive and should not be considered a luxury for anyone. If you need to get a stylist than it is worth the investment.

What about your underpinnings? Lingerie that is pretty helps boost your self image. Showing your "toys" on solo... :confused: um.. questionable at best.

Great advice. I don't think we are the only ones that shares these opinions. The star of dropdeaddiva is beautiful. She looks classy and put together. Her weight isn't an issue.

Omg. I like my eyebrows. I like my pubes. I like my tits. I like and flabby thighs. I like my happy trail. I like my makeupless face. I like what God gave me to work with.

Crystal, I like your everything and Evan knows he is not miserable with you around ❤️ Kiss ass not me love

Great. But you haven't gotten laid in ten years. Think someone of Moz's caliber would go for someone who could pass as a homeless person? You need to be attractive in order to attract--and not just to yourself but to others. Your psycho, lesbo, dwarf-loving cheerleader thinks you got the goods. I say you are settling--in a comfort zone. How is that working for you? You are alone and lonely still living in the past--in a horrible, abusive relationship that you can't let go of. Move on. Make a change. Try something different.

- - - Updated - - -

Great advice. I don't think we are the only ones that shares these opinions. The star of dropdeaddiva is beautiful. She looks classy and put together. Her weight isn't an issue.

And neither is mine. And neither should anybody's weight "be an issue."

I hate the trappings of Disterict One. I appreciate fashion from an architect's/artist's perspective, but I am not a slave to the ruse of vanity and the pressure to impress with materialistic goods. f*** labels.

I hate the trappings of Disterict One. I appreciate fashion from an architect's/artist's perspective, but I am not a slave to the ruse of vanity and the pressure to impress with materialistic goods. f*** labels.

Just saying... you want to act and look like a cavewoman then don't expect to land a polished Prince like Moz. Keep settling for pedophilic lunatics like Evan.

- - - Updated - - -

Crystal, I like your everything and Evan knows he is not miserable with you around ❤️ Kiss ass not me love

I am certain she can understand what this means although the rest of us are clueless. Like attracts like.

- - - Updated - - -

This is true - If you are more "natural" as you have indicated Crystal you can still take care of yourself and look nice.

I am artistic but I also take into consideration that I like to look nice and will spend money on myself to look nice no matter what my weight or style.

This is true - If you are more "natural" as you have indicated Crystal you can still take care of yourself and look nice.

This is a manipulative tactic employed by the beauty industry to fat/ugly/style shame women. Women need to buy, buy, buy products and creams and ointments and regiments to make them look younger and thinner and smoother and PHOTOSHOPPED when in truth every woman (and man) is as beautiful as they ever could be when they step out of the shower and are butt naked of all the products we're duped and shamed into buying to make us "better." The devil's oldest trick is making us think we're not beautiful. Buy this. It's a billion dollar industry that prays upon our insecurity and ugly shaming is it's bi-product.

no idea who evan is but at some point advice stops being an attempt at helping and just turns into harassment. i mean youve already said how you feel and so has she so whats the point. is it your agenda to try and convince all people all the time that they should look how others feel they should. i understand that at least on the surface it could be seen as advice or helpful but at what point are you just trying to put down people about how they look. im not very comfortable with that i must say

I am artistic but I also take into consideration that I like to look nice and will spend money on myself to look nice no matter what my weight or style.

:thumb:

- - - Updated - - -

This is a manipulative tactic employed by the beauty industry to fat/ugly/style shame women. Women need to buy, buy, buy products and creams and ointments and regiments to make them look younger and thinner and smoother and PHOTOSHOPPED when in truth every woman (and man) is as beautiful as they ever could be when they step out of the shower and are butt naked of all the products we're duped and shamed into buying to make us "better." The devil's oldest trick is making us think we're not beautiful. Buy this. It's a billion dollar industry that prays upon our insecurity and ugly shaming is it's bi-product.

Give your conspiracy theories a rest for Pete's sake. And your sake as well.

:thumb:

- - - Updated - - -

Give your conspiracy theories a rest for Pete's sake. And your sake as well.

Maybe we should talk about how you have become a poster child to the devil's shame game over the years? Teen and Seventeen and Cosmo have taught you to hate your body to the point of medically debilitation, binging and purging to keep your clavicle showing. Now a woman in your 40s you preach his word of body hatred.

I think you're beautiful, Jehne. The devil doesn't.

I don't know what any of that meant but it sounded intelligent. Go you. :rolleyes:

Well, thanks for that spectacular contribution.

Just saying... you want to act and look like a cavewoman then don't expect to land a polished Prince like Moz. Keep settling for pedophilic lunatics like Evan.

What a vile piece of schoolyard bullying coming from a grown woman who claims to be a feminist.

"CG, you're fat, grubby, lonely, stuck in the past, you don't wear makeup or take care of yourself, you look homeless, nobody wants to shag you (except paedophiles).. but hey, those Mom jeans do you a disservice."

This thread was never a discussion, just another chance to indulge puerile vendettas, and I feel conned for ever responding. RB, your level of self-esteem must be absolutely f***ing tragic.

Last edited:

So you don't think that Morrissey uses products or services to make himself better ? Facials, haicuts, nice smelling aftershave, designer clothing or vintage, expensive razors, a good diet of vodka and chips and designer veggie cheese ( this needs improvement) - tanning (not so sure) saunas and swimming. He has mentioned them all. I understand your point of view .. but I am being realistic and you are entitiled to your opinion - just trying to help.

So you don't think that Morrissey uses products or services to make himself better ? Facials, haicuts, nice smelling aftershave, designer clothing or vintage, expensive razors, a good diet of vodka and chips and designer veggie cheese ( this needs improvement) - tanning (not so sure) saunas and swimming. He has mentioned them all. I understand your point of view .. but I am being realistic and you are entitiled to your opinion - just trying to help.

I'm not Morrissey. I don't have to do all the things Morrissey does and think the things Morrissey thinks. Maybe he could take a few lessons from me, he might feel better about himself for half a second. I think he's lovely from every angle at every weight in whatever he chose to wear that day.

Well, thanks for that spectacular contribution.

What a vile piece of schoolyard bullying coming from a grown woman who claims to be a feminist.

"CG, you're fat, grubby, lonely, stuck in the past, you don't wear makeup or take care of yourself, you look homeless, nobody wants to shag you (except paedophiles).. but hey, those Mom jeans do you a disservice."

This thread was never a discussion, just another chance to indulge puerile vendettas, and I feel conned for ever responding. RB, your level of self-esteem must be absolutely f***ing tragic.

Another illogical, flawed comment based on myth. People who are discerning, picky, critical, judgmental... even bullies... are shown to actually have very high opinions of themselves. That whole stereotype that people who find fault do so because they feel bad about themselves is false.

I'm not Morrissey. I don't have to do all the things Morrissey does and think the things Morrissey thinks. Maybe he could take a few lessons from me, he might feel better about himself for half a second. I think he's lovely from every angle at every weight in whatever he chose to wear that day.

well - he is hairy.

Where do you get the idea that CG doesn't take care of herself, or doesn't try to look nice? :confused:.

Back
Top Bottom