Fat People

Where do you get the idea that CG doesn't take care of herself, or doesn't try to look nice? :confused:.
I was going on the conversation here. I do not know for a fact, again I am going on ideas presented in this conversation, that is all.

Another illogical, flawed comment based on myth. People who are discerning, picky, critical, judgmental... even bullies... are shown to actually have very high opinions of themselves. That whole stereotype that people who find fault do so because they feel bad about themselves is false.

Oh, I'm sure you have a very high opinion of yourself. But like every narcissist, I also suspect that self-image is incredibly fragile, which is why you need to boost it regularly by attacking and belittling others.

See, RB? We can all be armchair psychologists when we want to be.

All I know is that on this thread, you have sunk to a level that is far beyond rational debate and you are not even slightly ashamed of it. Someone said earlier that you come across as a person who is deeply unhappy in their own skin, and I agree.

Last edited:
From all the selfies forced upon us. And by her own descriptions of her grooming habits. Did you see the hairy legs pic? :sick:

In this pic I was at work cleaning a house.

15660372667_6ab4c9a875_b.jpg

In this pic I was out with my mom and sister.

10704191_10205213456723613_5737578438439544969_n.jpg

In this pic I had just rolled out of bed.

16213031866_1d7c75aaa6_b.jpg

In this pic I was being f***ing weird.

16300345842_4fb74a50de_b.jpg

In this pic I was showing off the kiss of a golf club.

16190211728_d8160265d2_b.jpg

In NONE of the pics do I look homeless, like a caveman, etc.. In the hairy leg pic I can't find I was GROWING THE HAIR OUT TO BE WAXED so I didn't have to waste time shaving because the devil won that battle out of convenience.

In this pic I was at work cleaning a house.

15660372667_6ab4c9a875_b.jpg

In this pic I was out with my mom and sister.

10704191_10205213456723613_5737578438439544969_n.jpg

In this pic I had just rolled out of bed.

16213031866_1d7c75aaa6_b.jpg

In this pic I was being f***ing weird.

16300345842_4fb74a50de_b.jpg

In this pic I was showing off the kiss of a golf club.

16190211728_d8160265d2_b.jpg

In NONE of the pics do I look homeless, like a caveman, etc.. In the hairy leg pic I can't find I was GROWING THE HAIR OUT TO BE WAXED so I didn't have to waste time shaving because the devil won that battle out of convenience.

the caveman comparison is debateble, but sure, u dont look homeless. :thumb:

From all the selfies forced upon us. And by her own descriptions of her grooming habits. Did you see the hairy legs pic? :sick:

Has she confessed to not bathing for weeks? To not using deodorant, not washing her hair, not wearing fresh clothing? Is she dirty and smelly? Because if not, I'm inclined to think this is nonsense. Leg-shaving is hardly vital. Linda McCartney never shaved her legs and hardly ever wore makeup, and she was married to one of the most eligible men on the planet for 30 years. It's a piddling bit of trivia in the grand scheme of things, it is not self-neglect.

64e49t.jpg

Last edited:
the caveman comparison is debateble, but sure, u dont look homeless. :thumb:

Madonna of the ROCKS! Goddam! :cool:

madonna_of_the_rocks.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Has she confessed to not bathing for weeks? To not using deodorant, not washing her hair, not wearing fresh clothing? Is she dirty and smelly? Because if not, I'm inclined to think this is nonsense. Leg-shaving is hardly vital. Linda McCartney never shaved her legs and hardly ever wore makeup, and she was married to one of the most eligible men on the planet back in the day. It's a piddling bit of trivia in the grand scheme of things, it is not self-neglect.

64e49t.jpg
Exactly.

Another illogical, flawed comment based on myth. People who are discerning, picky, critical, judgmental... even bullies... are shown to actually have very high opinions of themselves. That whole stereotype that people who find fault do so because they feel bad about themselves is false.

I think you're confusing smug superiority with self esteem. At some point you decided thin=beautiful. It is a simplistic, dichotomous assertion that defines your life view without regard to true inner beauty and lacking empathy.

I don't like posting pictures of myself online but this will be an exception. I am posting this to advise that you can look good at any weight. In my case I'm at the dentist early in the morning. Not the most flattering but I am showing you that you can look good without makeup - I did not have any on under heavy sedation, btw my teeth are beautiful :clap:

TEETH BABY.jpg

Last edited:
I don't like posting pictures of myself online but this will be an exception. I am posting this to advise that you can look good at any weight. In my case I'm at the dentist early in the morning. Not the most flattering but I am showing you that you can look good without makeup - I did not have any on under heavy sedation, btw my teeth are beautiful :clap:

View attachment 33989

Sweet!

- - - Updated - - -

Love this. You are truly beautiful. Gorgeous teeth.

Okay, I'll bite. How come she's trully beautiful and you reserve the puke emoticon to describe me? Is it because you don't like me because I question you? Or is it because you're kissing her ass since she's the only person remotely on your side of an argument? I sense a consistent lack of objectivity in your dealings.

Love this. You are truly beautiful. Gorgeous teeth.

Thanks .

- - - Updated - - -

thank you as well

- - - Updated - - -

thanks
Sweet!

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, I'll bite. How come she's trully beautiful and you reserve the puke emoticon to describe me? Is it because you don't like me because I question you? Or is it because you're kissing her ass since she's the only person remotely on your side of an argument? I sense a consistent lack of objectivity in your dealings.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd do ya

um... thanks?

As my Great Grandmother would succinctly say to her 3 beautiful granddaughters , cough what ya look like, anyone will eventually get bored at looking at a beautiful painting!

Sweet!

- - - Updated - - -

She takes pride in how she looks. Look at her brows and teeth. Coupled by the fact she said she dresses nice. She makes an effort. You have said time and time again that you don't. You let yourself go. Apathy? Laziness? You could look beautiful as well. You just need to raise your standards of beauty. You have settled on the cavewoman look. Take it up a notch.

*resisting urge not to take you up a notch"

My mom was a Bunny. I am not. Every day she gets up and does full eyes, full face, the hair and everything so she can sit and watch crappy movies on the Hallmark Channel. I took the mechanic route and keep it all practical and not fastidious. I'll never be a Playboy Bunny.

I'm not this:

15981850759_b66aa70bb2_b.jpg

I'm this:

1526710_10202480542322461_392770501_n.jpg

Also one time a dentist asked to take an impression of my bite for the purpose of creating a mold of the "perfect bite" so i'm acing it in the teeth category...unless you think I should have them so bleached they look blue and unnatural?

Last edited:
She takes pride in how she looks. Look at her brows and teeth. Coupled by the fact she said she dresses nice. She makes an effort. You have said time and time again that you don't. You let yourself go. Apathy? Laziness? You could look beautiful as well. You just need to raise your standards of beauty. You have settled on the cavewoman look. Take it up a notch.

You're so f***ing shallow.

This is a manipulative tactic employed by the beauty industry to fat/ugly/style shame women. Women need to buy, buy, buy products and creams and ointments and regiments to make them look younger and thinner and smoother and PHOTOSHOPPED when in truth every woman (and man) is as beautiful as they ever could be when they step out of the shower and are butt naked of all the products we're duped and shamed into buying to make us "better." The devil's oldest trick is making us think we're not beautiful. Buy this. It's a billion dollar industry that prays upon our insecurity and ugly shaming is it's bi-product.

fact.

Back
Top Bottom