Fat People

Very few people look good thin as a rail and it's certainly not healthy for most, though there are a few who are naturally thin due to genetics, culture, metabolism, or whatever, and it's really their business. I'd prefer someone a little overweight to someone thin as an haute couture model any day.

Then you make up the majority cause this has been studied. Most men prefer a woman with some meat on her rather than a skinny woman. It seems men might like to fool around with skinny women but they rarely seem to want to be with one or marry a skinny woman.

as a person whos skinny as a rail due to genetics we do get some dislike or harassment. we are not the universal preference at all in reality. im constantly told to eat more and stop exercising or that im unhealthy all which are untrue as i eat tons watch netflix most of the day these days while writing and am in perfect health according to my doctors. its true that i think people look for those who somewhat remind them of themselves which is natural and changes as external social conditions change. its a myth that everyone wants skinny people except for when they model clothing as we a re hangers and the clothing will look the same on us as when its on the rack. i get called a skeletor a lot though i dont mind as its usually good natured

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom