Quarry - O2 Arena After Show Event - Saturday 29th November

Quarry

The London Tribute Night
Quarry is running an After Show event to follow Morrissey at the O2 Arena on Saturday 29th November.

The event will actually be at the Arena complex in Brooklyn Bowl which has a large dance floor, several bars, and 11 bowling lanes.

The event will start at 11pm and end at 4am.

The event has been on sale for a while and a lot of tickets have already gone but we have had to move venues because of a licensing issue at the original venue.

All profit from this event will go to charity.

Music all night will be Morrissey and The Smiths with a visual tribute shown on the many large screens around the venue.

Advance tickets are £6 and tickets on the door, if there are any left, will be £8.

Tickets can be purchased via the Quarry Facebook page at http://facebook.com/quarrynight or via the Quarry website http://quarrynight.com

Quarry_O2_Flyer.jpg

Last edited:
I've been asked to remove the image of Morrissey from the flyer so here is another one that hopefully is ok with all involved

Quarry_O2_Flyer_without image.jpg

We are also having pre gig meetup at The Brooklyn Bowl from 4pm with Morrissey/Smiths music playing. Free Entry

Also anyone who has purchased an advance ticket for the After Show event will be able to come along pre gig and get their details checked and given the means to fast track entry to the after show to avoid queuing.

We will be taking the advance tickets off sale tomorrow, Friday, at approx 3pm. This is to allow us to prepare for the door entry before we hit Saturday.

So if you want to come along and you want the opportunity to get fast track entry to avoid the queue by coming to the pre gig meetup, and of course, save money, then best get your advance tickets.

There are a large number of people coming to the event so we are focusing on the door entry process to get people in quickly but the fastest way is to buy an advance ticket and pop in to the pre gig meetup between 4pm - 8pm to check in.

To the lady who took the time out to catch me mid-cigarette to inform me of this, may I say thank you. I would have loved to have gone if it wasn't for the fact I had to drive back to Yorkshire that evening. Hope you all had a great time after the show.

Back
Top Bottom