GIVE (for fans of Dischord records, melodic hardcore/punk, SWIZ)

fredkocherpepsi

New album is streaming now on band camp and Spotify. It’s solid!

Available for preorder here: moonflowerrecords.bigcartel.com

bam, im on it. also i think fugazi are gonna release "first demos" soon if your interested

bam, im on it. also i think fugazi are gonna release "first demos" soon if your interested

Yup! November 18. I love that Dischord stuff is still reasonably priced. I'll just grab that at the store when I see it. They put up the demo version of "Merchandise". Great stuff. They were the first band I ever saw live!

- - - Updated - - -

Anon, also...curious what you think of Give if you haven't listened before. I've personally known those guys for years because of their old bands (No Justice, Desperate Measures, Lion Of Judah) and while I liked those, GIVE are far and away the best band they've done. Ian MacKaye himself is a fan.

sweet ill give it a try in the morning as im exhausted at the moment. damn thats a good first show. mine, first real celebrity concert, was the grateful deads last show at rfk (wont fade away). wanna say bonnie raitt and lile lovett ( i know thats probably a mis spelling but im to tired to check how to spell it now).

on a note to maybe share with you fred, spots got a book coming out soon, about of course producing all of the hardcore stuff but i think itll be good. did you get either the new rancid (loved it) or the new lagwagon (havnt heard it yet)?

sweet ill give it a try in the morning as im exhausted at the moment. damn thats a good first show. mine, first real celebrity concert, was the grateful deads last show at rfk (wont fade away). wanna say bonnie raitt and lile lovett ( i know thats probably a mis spelling but im to tired to check how to spell it now).

on a note to maybe share with you fred, spots got a book coming out soon, about of course producing all of the hardcore stuff but i think itll be good. did you get either the new rancid (loved it) or the new lagwagon (havnt heard it yet)?

I saw something in passing about the Spot book. I’d love to check it out.

I haven’t listened to the new Rancid yet, but I will. Never listened to much Lagwagon but anytime a song of theirs would come on Pandora I’d dig it. Plus the singer was in Filmage.

Cool new rancids really good. I'm not a lagwagon fan either as I own no records but I know tons love them and it got a nice tribute to tony sly on it.

Back
Top Bottom