Paris - Grand Rex (Oct. 27, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Istanbul / One Of Our Own / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Yes, I Am Blind / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Meat Is Murder / Staircase At The University / I'm Not A Man / Asleep // Suedehead / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by an anonymous person and Raphael Lambach.

Last edited:
Sorry, here we go again, forgot two songs in the setlist previously posted :

Queen is dead
Speedway
Kiss me
I'm throwing my arms
World peace
Neal Cassady
Istanbul
One of our own
Trouble loves me
Bullfighter dies
Earth is the loneliest planet
Yes I am blind
Meat is murder
Staircase at the university
I'm not a man
Asleep

Encores :
Suedehead
Everyday is like sunday

and kick the bride after yes i am blind

Does anyone know what is the title of the movie during "I'm not a man" ?

So happy to have seen Momo last night, he was in good health and the voice was wonderful. The place was a bit weird (Le Grand Rex is a cinema !) but everything went well. I feared he would not play Suedehead and Everyday, but there were here for the finish. And what a finish, God !

Last edited:
Great setlist. I wish he would exactly play these at the German gigs!!!

Great setlist. I wish he would exactly play these at the German gigs!!!

Almost no bad choice. Though, i'm not sure that "Yes I am blind" is fitting a concert (even if I was happy to hear it). A Smiths catchy song would have been better (Meat and Queen are masterpieces, but rough songs).

Marvellous venue, will be in our heads forever.

Marvellous venue, will be in our heads forever.

Did the people stay at their seats or did they rush to the front?

Essen will also be a seated venue, that's why I'm asking

Did the people stay at their seats or did they rush to the front?

I was worrying about this seated place, but not for a long time.

We all rushed to the front a the beginning. Some people stayed at their seat, but not sitting. At the balcony, I think people were sitting. Some people tried to get on stage, but they were pulled back (by a woman sometimes !)

There has been a rough moment when people wanted to have a piece of the shirt, even Boz asked to calm down. A man gave me a piece of the shirt, it was funny, I did not do anything to get it ! :cool:

I must insist on something : the voice was incredible. Momo said something about Aznavour (they have the same birthday), it was quite funny. He said also something about the recording studio in France, which is sadly not for sale, he said.

Photos du concert de Morrissey au Grand Rex à Paris le 27/10 : http://t.co/9ZDMc18QqO cc @NousProd @

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, you have to know something : "Trouble loves me" is a masterpiece. A real one.

On stage, it's astonishing. A gem, a jewel. A marvel.

Excellent audio and full view of the cool lights. Stage invader intercepted and thrown back at 0:47 during Staircase:

Extremely close up. His left ear glows:

"Dances Like Morrissey" for about 2 seconds at 0:15

What rhymes with "Ebola"?

Thanks for posting these links. Great Video from Paris !

Hazard
England.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom