Six Degrees of Separation - The Game

Belligerent Ghoul

Hall of Famer
1) X user names a person.

2) Y user shows how they are connected to that person by 6 degrees or less. Y user names another person.

3) Z user shows how they are connected to that person by 6 degrees or less. Z user names another person.

Repeat steps 2 & 3 Ad infinitum...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_degrees_of_separation

NOTE: If a user does not have a six degrees or less connection to what the previous user posted, you may invoke the 24 Hour Rule, list someone else, and keep the game moving.

Last edited:
24 Hour Rule

Jenna Jameson

I once "knew" a girl in the 90s called Hayley Russell, who once "knew" Rocco Siffredi, who once "knew" Jenna Jameson.

Sorry. I have to name someone now, don't I?

Gandhi. I can do it in three.

Last edited:

At the Gandhi Memorial Museum located in New Delhi - where my father was born - I asked the woman at the bookstore, as I was buying a book, if the great man's family ever visited the museum. She said she saw them occasionally. I went on to ask if any of them knew the great man and she said that some did.

Robert Smith

At the Gandhi Memorial Museum located in New Delhi - where my father was born - I asked the woman at the bookstore, as I was buying a book, if the great man's family ever visited the museum. She said she saw them occasionally. I went on to ask if any of them knew the great man and she said that some did.

Robert Smith

I have slept with every member of The Cure, past and present. And will continue to do so with all future members of the band.

Albert Einstein

Back
Top Bottom