Vienna - Konzerthaus (Oct. 24, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Bullfighter Dies / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / How Soon Is Now? / Trouble Loves Me / Yes, I Am Blind / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Suedehead / I'm Not A Man / Staircase At The University / Meat Is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Facebook group via Raphael Lambach.

• Photo by ninagoeswild / Instagram:

vienna2.jpg
  • Photos by Majo / Facebook (32 total). Link posted by Majo.
  • Morrissey @ Konzerthaus, Vienna, AUSTRIA (13 photos) - MORRISSEY PERU Facebook group. Link posted by morrisseyperu. Original photo by orteras / Instagram:

vienna.jpg
  • Photos and videos - www.soke2.dk - link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Review and photos (31 total) - fm4.ORF.at. link posted by Eurydice.

Last edited:
Agree!! Makes me so happy especially after seeing him at San Jose where this was not the case. Viva Moz!!!

ETA: anyone have a close up or knowledge of the pendant he is wearing here?

I have not witnessed every tour, but have pretty much followed up everything and I think it is rather undeniable that Moz has a hit a sweet spot with this current tour. One may like or dislike this or that, but overall the performances are energetic, his voice is astonishing, his stage presence imposing, the band has become a perfectly oiled machine, and the repertoire works very well. I think he might be at a peak as a live performer.

What the f*** is all the "blue rose" talk on here all the time? What does it mean? Where do they come from? Why would he reject them? Are they possibly turquoise?

I heard he rejected a couple of blue roses, but he did give some signs? Can anyone verify this?

Who f***ing cares? Go and watch Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me for your blue rose fixation

I heard he rejected a couple of blue roses, but he did give some signs? Can anyone verify this?

He blessed a few on the front row, wished he hadn't been born unto the earth in a Manchester council manger to save the animal kingdom, got his tits out and nearly revealed his huma-minge. I didn't see any blue roses but there could have been some.
Failed to clarify the cancer saga once again unless he placed his healing hands upon himself and sorted it

El mundo

What the f*** is all the "blue rose" talk on here all the time? What does it mean? Where do they come from? Why would he reject them? Are they possibly turquoise?

It's a means to an end for some people. They like to mistreat other fans and tell lies that make them feel self important .It's a BS shit storm and a great untruth. A form of bullying actually because they like to put other people down to make their own self feel better. They claim they are allegedly nice people but only in so much as you follow the phony protocol of a stolen idea .Also who needs a head goon stirring shit all of the time ? Most people have their own mind and don't like being dictated to.
Whether there are signs or no signs at all , Morrissey playing along is essentially saying it is OK for these people to continue mistreating others for their own personal game . It's pathetic. Who would even want to attend a concert where they are constantly stalked by other fans who are looking for "Signs" and then ruining the show for the many other people who are there because they are also a fan and want to see him. No, these people who contribute to his fan base don't matter. Just the cult .Of course the head of the douches thinks NOBODY GETS IT and it is his own very private in joke because it makes him feel better about himself. Seriously , he has himself convinced there is no other broader way of being a fan .Who is someone else to tell others what they believe? It's RIDICULOUS. Also what a person thinks does not need to be filtered through or represented by a chronic stalker of Morrissey's fans.

He did reject a blue rose. He rejected the person who originally mentioned blue roses so you could continue being a shit sack and a blockhead.
He did it so you could continue harassing and soliciting other fans so that you feel mighty important while treating them no differently than the crap you accuse them of being because they need to join the cult on your terms or else.

Correction to my earlier post about sugar intake. Sugar creates an infection that leads to inflammation in the body. It is that inflammation that gets confused with fat.

It's a means to an end for some people. They like to mistreat other fans and tell lies that make them feel self important .It's a BS shit storm and a great untruth. A form of bullying actually because they like to put other people down to make their own self feel better. They claim they are allegedly nice people but only in so much as you follow the phony protocol of a stolen idea .Also who needs a head goon stirring shit all of the time ? Most people have their own mind and don't like being dictated to.
Whether there are signs or no signs at all , Morrissey playing along is essentially saying it is OK for these people to continue mistreating others for their own personal game . It's pathetic. Who would even want to attend a concert where they are constantly stalked by other fans who are looking for "Signs" and then ruining the show for the many other people who are there because they are also a fan and want to see him. No, these people who contribute to his fan base don't matter. Just the cult .Of course the head of the douches thinks NOBODY GETS IT and it is his own very private in joke because it makes him feel better about himself. Seriously , he has himself convinced there is no other broader way of being a fan .Who is someone else to tell others what they believe? It's RIDICULOUS. Also what a person thinks does not need to be filtered through or represented by a chronic stalker of Morrissey's fans.

Agree a 1000 %. It is sad losers like this that put me off Morrissey although it is not his fault as such. God, some people really have no life

Sorry but his band isn't all what the Moz bootlickers and lackeys make them out to be.

Jesse is atrocious on guitar with absolutely no capability for subtlety or finesse and his bassist Solomon plays like he just left a teenage garage band in Orange Co.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom