Vienna - Konzerthaus (Oct. 24, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Bullfighter Dies / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / How Soon Is Now? / Trouble Loves Me / Yes, I Am Blind / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Suedehead / I'm Not A Man / Staircase At The University / Meat Is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Facebook group via Raphael Lambach.

• Photo by ninagoeswild / Instagram:

vienna2.jpg
  • Photos by Majo / Facebook (32 total). Link posted by Majo.
  • Morrissey @ Konzerthaus, Vienna, AUSTRIA (13 photos) - MORRISSEY PERU Facebook group. Link posted by morrisseyperu. Original photo by orteras / Instagram:

vienna.jpg
  • Photos and videos - www.soke2.dk - link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Review and photos (31 total) - fm4.ORF.at. link posted by Eurydice.

Last edited:
Set list by There Is A Light That Never Goes Out, a Facebook group

The Queen Is Dead
World Peace Is None Of Your Business
The Bullfighter Dies
Speedway
Kiss Me A Lot
I'm throwing My Arms Around Paris
Earth Is the Loneliest Planet Of All
How Soon Is Now
Trouble Loves Me
Yes I Am Blind
Istanbul
Neal Cassady Drops Dead
Kick The Bride Down The Aisle
Suedehead
I’m Not A Man
Staircase At The University
Meat Is Murder
Encore:
Asleep
Everyday is like Sunday

You'd really think he'd be sick of singing "I'm throwing My Arms Around Paris" by now, wouldn't you?

Obviously the big news here is "Suedehead." Will it stay, or will it be a special one-off treat, which he is known to do now and then.

Once I asked Boz about not playing Interesting drug anymore and he said: "Can you stand to play the same song over 18 years?"

"Suedehead" alone is worth the admission price. I hope someone has recorded it, I am sure it was awesome

I don't believe for a second he played Suedehead, I suspect this set list is bogus

Morrissey / Smiths Communidad Chile have been doing some excellent updates from the shows on Facebook, they've confirmed Suedehead was played.

Suedehead !!! Wow. I'm so jealous of Wien audience :D Last but not least Bed Took Fire plz.. :(

Suedehead was well and truly played tonight and pretty amazing it was too

Once I asked Boz about not playing Interesting drug anymore and he said: "Can you stand to play the same song over 18 years?"

what like Meat Is Nurtured?

Huh?

He played it on like every show during the Kill Uncle Tour and a few times on the Your Arsenal Tour.. a total of 66 times.

First of the Gang to Die is at 331.

he did... sorry for bad quality

morrissey vienna suedehead: http://youtu.be/eEl-ZAJx7Go

I like this arrangement with Boz on acoustic which was how it was done in 1991 more so than the later versions with 2 electric guitars.

Video is decent with good audio.. thanks for sharing.. wish you had the whole song but I get wanted to watch the show not record it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom