Padova - Gran Teatro Geox (Oct. 22, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Hand In Glove / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kiss Me A Lot / Speedway / One Of Our Own / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / You Have Killed Me / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Istanbul / Staircase At The University / I'm Not A Man / Meat Is Murder // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by Italian fan club page via sad veiled bride.

• Morrissey, le foto e il report del concerto a Padova del 22 ottobre 2014, review by Umberto Scaramozzino, photos by Mathias Marchioni (10 total) - Outtune. Link posted by docinwestchester.

morrissey-foto-concerto-padova-22-ottobre-2014-10-800x516.jpg
  • Gran Teatro Geox - Padova photos (96 total) - Zed! Entertainment Italy. Link from Robert Ferdenzi.

padova.jpg
  • THE COMPLETE PICTURE (56 photos) - Comunidad Morrissey Smiths Chile / Facebook group. Link posted by www.thesmithschile.cl.

Last edited:
Light setlist or not, for me the show was extremely intense and touching. At some point he said he needed "acqua" 'cause he felt feeble, but his voice was great. And that kind of soothe me: i don't even want to hear the word farewell.

It's a solid setlist. I'd rather have a 16-song setlist than a 17-song one with "To Give (The Reason I Live)."

Agree on To Give, I hope he has stopped playing that for good now. But how about How Soon Is Now, Certain People I Know, Asleep, First Of The Gang? All have been in the current set. This is a really short set, his sets used to average between 19 and sometimes 21 per show so this is really pretty bad.

I hope he goes back to opening with The Queen Is dead, way more dramatic and fitting as an opener, Hand In Glove does not really work as a first song.

I also wish like a lot of posters here he would sack off some of the songs that have been in the set for ages now. It's not that he doesn't have tons of other great ones to choose from. I don't get it at all.

I also don't like the way he just seems to stand at the mic stand now, much prefer when he prowls the stage whipping the cord. Short set list, same songs etc , all this point to a guy who is really not that bothered anymore to me.

I really like his ears. Is that weird?

No, we all have our kinks. I wonder why his ear is creased like that, like the cartilage was broken and healed that way.

I'm quite taken by the crystal clear blueness of his eyes.

"Life is vicious. And disgusting. And then…it gets worse." :clap:

^^ He did a better job with the "crammin, jammin" part of the song than he did the first time.

OMG...that's my favorite part of the song...Sooooooo good!

I still laugh when he sings, "If it breaks your legs then DON'T come running to me..."

He....is.....the....best.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty funny intro. How come nobody laughs?

Probably a language barrier...that's my guess...

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom