Florence - Obihall (Oct. 21, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / First Of The Gang To Die / Staircase At The University / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / How Soon Is Now? / Istanbul / Trouble Loves Me / Kiss Me A Lot / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Meat Is Murder / The Bullfighter Dies / You Have Killed Me / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / I'm Not A Man // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by Alejandro Kapacevic / Facebook via gonzax.

• Photos by Eleonora Birardi (30 total) / Flickr. Link posted by Chickpea.

florence2.jpg
  • Photo by aleberre / Instagram. Link posted by docinwestchester.

florence.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing night! Staircase sounded wonderful. Trouble loves me and Asleep my personal highlights. Moz witty and in great shape. 'Firenze, Firenze, hold on to your Firenze'. I'll post pics tomorrow, too tired now...

These are the days when you really wish you had lived by the mantra 'will never marry' so that you could live out the Morrissey tour dream...Instead of fearfully watching out for the fateful announcement with your future show ticket in hand. Still, Morrissey is going strong. Viva Moz.

Be careful what you wish for. You sound like someone who doesn't deserve a wife.

This fool calling himself "Irish blood Irish heart" says he wanted to kick his bride and yet is accusing others sounding "very angry." Projection?

So true, got standing tickets for Dublin, wish I had "Kicked my bride down the aisle " and followed moz on tour instead

- - - Updated - - -

Are you his spouse? Do you not get asked to morrissey concerts? You sound very angry!

HSIN - in B&W, very good quality

Goddam, GODDAM!! I love that outtro. The black and white is nice...I've been studying Geurnica the last few days, it's a lovely mix of two worlds to see this in black and white too.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lbf: thanks for that anecdote !! yes pls post pics tomorrow!

Amazing night! Staircase sounded wonderful. Trouble loves me and Asleep my personal highlights. Moz witty and in great shape. 'Firenze, Firenze, hold on to your Firenze'. I'll post pics tomorrow, too tired now...

Yay!! I can't wait. So glad it was a great show.

From lonely guy walking alone in Sweden to hundreds reaching for his hand. Think he is loving this tour and makes me sooo happy to see him happy.

Oh my...Love this picture :love:

- - - Updated - - -

From lonely guy walking alone in Sweden to hundreds reaching for his hand. Think he is loving this tour and makes me sooo happy to see him happy.

I second that! :)

~~~~~~

Thanks for the reviews so far - looking forward to the videos and more reviews as they come in!

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom