Morrissey in Florence photo (not really)

A

Anonymous

og9bic.jpg

Re: Morrissey in Florence photo

I had a dream he hates this photo. I love this photo. :D

What -- is he wearing his robe? Maybe backstage or at the hotel or something?

Haha - aw. Thanks for putting a smile on my face today, Anonymous.

1379965_822517607788018_3555002862170632065_n.jpg

Photo courtesy of Lara Maggiali via Facebook. They're sound checking "Staircase at the University" again. I honestly think he's waiting for the right venue, with the right sound, in which to play that bad boy. ;)

View attachment 33183

Photo courtesy of Lara Maggiali via Facebook. They're sound checking "Staircase at the University" again. I honestly think he's waiting for the right venue, with the right sound, in which to play that bad boy. ;)

That's a cool photo. :cool:

The first photo is in Bakersfield, California. It was the from 2012 tour. I know because I was there when the photo was taken, standing just a few feet away.

The first photo is in Bakersfield, California. It was the from 2012 tour. I know because I was there when the photo was taken, standing just a few feet away.

Barney and I were at that show. It was horrible. The second I fought my way to the barrier he stopped the show because of security. Long drive home. :p

Wish I was standing where you were standing, I was sitting in a parking lot reading. I'm not very good at stalking.

He's just played "Staircase at the university", I can't wait to hear it. He also soundchecked "Jack the ripper" so hopefully he will play that one too.

He's just played "Staircase at the university", I can't wait to hear it. He also soundchecked "Jack the ripper" so hopefully he will play that one too.

Got $1000 today, am nearing completion of a Halloween costume that's been torturing me, and then I get word that "Staircase" was played tonight...I'm having an amazing day. Oh, yea! Vegetarian Reubens for dinner too! Best. Day. EVER!

Back
Top Bottom