Pescara - Pala GPII (Oct. 19, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Certain People I Know / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Istanbul / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Kick the Bride Down The Aisle / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Meat Is Murder / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / I'm Not A Man // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by aliceasr.

• Photos by Artur Rawicz / koncertomania.pl (27 total). Image below used in true-to-you article from May 2016.
    full
  • Photo from aliceasr:

pescara.jpg

Last edited:
You have to ask the venue first.

Apart from Bologna, video clip screening started 20:30 then Morrissey was on stage 21:00-21:10.

I'm just making the assumption that he starts the video clip half an hour after announced start time, which was 8pm at most shows so far. Since the start time is 7.30 in Sweden I'm hoping he starts a bit earlier here. Oh well, we'll see.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom