Bologna - Paladozza (Oct. 17, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Istanbul / Kiss Me A Lot / Certain People I Know / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / The Bullfighter Dies / Trouble Loves Me / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / How Soon Is Now? / Kick the Bride Down The Aisle / You Have Killed Me / I'm Not A Man / Meat Is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by aliceasr.

• Morrissey @ Paladozza [Bologna, 17/Ottobre/2014] (1 photo) - Nerds Attack! Link posted by docinwestchester.
  • Morrissey il vegano - BOblog. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Image posted by rilevanza / Instagram. Link posted by docinwestchester.

bologna1.jpg
  • THE COMPLETE PICTURE (78 photos) - Comunidad Morrissey Smiths Chile Facebook group. Link posted by www.thesmithschile.cl.

Last edited:
I'll add a couple things that haven't been mentioned yet.
He said he was very glad to be there "… but then I'm happy anywhere".
After How Soon Is Now the crowd woudn't stop cheering and Moz was like "Basta!" (meaning stop in Italian) but obviously it went on louder than before :D
Also, he introduced the band as "Rocco and his friends" giggling and asked why we were laughing. I found all that rather entertaining.

Nice.

And if Morrissey is happy playing anywhere then he can book the Buxton Opera House
Plus a couple of very intimate shows at a suitable church in Macclesfield or Manchester.
But not the Sunderland Empire - its bad luck around that stage, as we all know.
Plus these all need to be recorded by experts in HD video and with excellent audio
and released for the good of all fans and music lovers. Plus some decent 4k video cameras would be nice.
BBC Music could do this for him. They are in Salford Quays.

Dreams never end but bring umberella's and Anna Calvi !
Grazie,

Hazard
England

ps - please save very small spaces near stage right for me and my friendly mobility scooter.

Bologna - Paladozza (Oct. 17, 2014) post-show

We're missing Morrissey for a short but... Jessie, Boz and Gustavo NO! :lbf:

20141018_003319_2.jpg
20141018_003444_2.jpg
20141018_003605_2.jpg

Last edited:
Ciao Alice,
anch'io sono stato al concerto di Bologna...
Volevo cortesemente chiederti se sei riuscita a vedere Moz dopo la fine del concerto.
Sono stato in attesa per oltre un'ora nel retro palco da dove poi è andata via la sua manager...
I ragazzi della sicurezza avevano transennato l'uscita sino alla macchina con l'autista, e ci avevano detto che sarebbe uscito da lì....
Lo sto ancora aspettando... :)

Grazie, Giuseppe

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom