Milan - Teatro Linear (Oct. 16, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / You Have Killed Me / Certain People I Know / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Everyday Is Like Sunday / How Soon Is Now? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Istanbul / Trouble Loves Me / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Kick the Bride Down The Aisle / I'm Not A Man / Meat Is Murder // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by setlist.fm, link posted by docinwestchester.

Last edited:
Sad son,

"Neal Cassaday Must Die" Sucks.

("Istanbul" isn't any better).

When 2004 ended, so did any possibility that Morrissey will come out with anything really worth listening to.

we'll let you know.

Sad son,

"Neal Cassaday Must Die" Sucks.

("Istanbul" isn't any better).

When 2004 ended, so did any possibility that Morrissey will come out with anything really worth listening to.

we'll let you know.

Sad son,

"Drops Dead", whatever. Same thing.

"Bullfighter" isn't any good either.

It's easy to confuse songs that stink.

we'll let you know.

Why all the fuss about Staircase... and no one mentions "Smiler with Knife"? It's one of the highlights for me, so delicate. Staircase is so plane. And Istanbul sounds boring after some listenings.

I must say I was a little disappointed with the Milan show, just try to compare the setlist with all the others of this leg of the tour. He didn't play The Queen is Dead nor Asleep, and played 1 or 2 songs less of the other dates - depending on which you compare it with.
As far as I understood he didn't like the location. At the beginning he say something like " What a magnificent teather, Milan!" (it was, in fact, a temporary structure, not a real theather and he was of course being ironic).
The audience was also not extremely warm.
Somebody else had this feelings about the show?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom