İstanbul concert (Dec. 7, 2014) announced

Hi everyone!

I am looking forward to see Moz in Istanbul, but have some questions.

I am coming from another country and this will be the first time of me enjoying such a big concert.
So my questions are:

I v bought the Front stage tickets. As i understood the standing area includes 2 zones: front stage and regular standing zone. How these 2 parts are being devided inside of the arena? There cant be any barrier between them right? :) So are my being on a front stage guaranteed? Or i have to come earlier and stand in a queue? And if i have to come earlier, then how earlier i should be there to get on front stage?

Pleeeeeease, anybody explain me, how does it work? :)))

I keep getting emails about ticket issues - does anyone know what they're saying? DO you need to collect in advance somewhere....?

they are saying that you have to collect your tickets in their retail outlets before 6/12/2014
and after that you can only pick them at the venue box office

this is how google translates it

Hi everyone!

I am looking forward to see Moz in Istanbul, but have some questions.

I am coming from another country and this will be the first time of me enjoying such a big concert.
So my questions are:

I v bought the Front stage tickets. As i understood the standing area includes 2 zones: front stage and regular standing zone. How these 2 parts are being devided inside of the arena? There cant be any barrier between them right? :) So are my being on a front stage guaranteed? Or i have to come earlier and stand in a queue? And if i have to come earlier, then how earlier i should be there to get on front stage?

Pleeeeeease, anybody explain me, how does it work? :)))

Hi,

There are barriers between the regular zone and front stage. So you do not need to come sooo earlier. Also we (Turkish people) love to attend late, so don't panic :D According to promoter, at 7 o'clock doors would be opened and concert will start at 9. Btw, there would be a video screen as you know.

Hi,

There are barriers between the regular zone and front stage. So you do not need to come sooo earlier. Also we (Turkish people) love to attend late, so don't panic :D According to promoter, at 7 o'clock doors would be opened and concert will start at 9. Btw, there would be a video screen as you know.

thank you very much for the answer :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom