Madrid - Barclaycard Center (Oct. 9, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / The Bullfighter Dies / Ganglord / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / Disappointed / You Have Killed Me / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / Certain People I Know / Trouble Loves Me / I'm Not A Man / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kick the Bride Down The Aisle / Meat Is Murder / World Peace Is None Of Your Business // Asleep / How Soon Is Now?

set list provided by setlist.fm.

Last edited:
Re: Video clip of Morrissey, tonight.

it's a lil vid. push the play button ;)

What's the white triangle in the middle of the stage?

Same setlist of Lisbon with following changes:
-removed: one day goodbye will be farewell,one of our own, hand in glove,first of the gang to die
-added: everyday is like sunday, you have killed me,ganglord, disappointed, hsin? (encore)

Last edited:
He had on sweatpants again. There has to be a medical reason.

Absolutely stunning gig, it was fantastic. Morrissey was in great shape, thinner, and looking great in his new black trousers and red shirt. Boz Boorer, by the way, has lost a lot of weight, he looked great as well. As for the concert, "The queen is dead" alone was worth the price of admission. The sound was perfect, at least from where I was staying. The band wore "Mad in Madrid" t-shirts, very funny. I can't wait to see him again tomorrow in Barcelona, I wonder if the band will wear "Lonely in Barcelona" t-shirts as well.

SETLIST (NOT in the exact order except for the first and last tracks but this is everything he played)

- The queen is dead
- speedway
- I'm throwing my arms around Paris
- Ganglord
- The bullfighter dies
- Kiss me alot
- Disappointed
- You have killed me
- Istanbul
- Neal Cassady drops dead
- Trouble loves me
- Earth is the loneliest planet
- Certain people I know
- I'm not a man
- Everyday is like sunday
- Kick the bride down the aisle
- Meat is murder
- World peace is none of your business
- Asleep
- How soon is now?

I loved every minute of it but "The queen is dead", "Disappointed", "Everyday is like sunday" and "Kiss me alot" were the highlights for me.

Last edited:
Absolutely stunning gig, it was fantastic. Morrissey was in great shape, thinner, and looking great in his new black trousers and red shirt. Boz Boorer, by the way, has lost a lot of weight, he looked great as well. As for the concert, "The queen is dead" alone was worth the price of admission. The sound was perfect, at least from where I was staying. The band wore "Mad in Madrid" t-shirts, very funny. I can't wait to see him again tomorrow in Barcelona, I wonder if the band will wear "Lonely in Barcelona" t-shirts as well.

SETLIST (NOT in order)

- The queen is dead
- speedway
- Ganglord
- The bullfighter dies
- Kiss me alot
- Disappointed
- You have killed me
- Istanbul
- Certain people I know
- I'm not a man
- Meat is murder
- Asleep
- How soon is now?

I loved every minute of it but "The queen is dead", "Disappointed", "Everyday is like sunday" and "Kiss me alot" were the highlights for me.
I did not know I'm not a man and sounded like heaven. Meat is murder was astonishing

Twitter said he said "Dios existe" or God exists. Is this true?

SETLIST (NOT in the exact order except for the first and last tracks but this is everything he played)

- The queen is dead
- speedway
- Ganglord
- The bullfighter dies
- Kiss me alot
- Disappointed
- You have killed me
- Istanbul
- Trouble loves me
- Certain people I know
- I'm not a man
- Meat is murder
- Asleep
- How soon is now?

Get rid of "kick the Bride" and replace it with "Staircase" and then that looks like a pretty good gig. Maybe one additional oldie would be nice.

Well, I really just thought he liked the look or comfort.:straightface:
But...if you are looking for a medical reason, loose fitting pants are often suggested to patients with gastric ulcers as a way to take pressure off the abdomen.
If that's the case then that's a good thing; that he's being proactive. :thumb:

How is "Staircase at the University" or "Art Hounds" not on the setlist? Those are the two best tracks on the album....I do love the other too, but SATU is just soooooo good.

Yes you got it right... he had a vasectomy so people cannot fantasize any longer about his sperm or having his love child...if not you well then someone else surely......... somewhere some broad wants to whip him and make them her own and of course he is their only one

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom