Rename your Morrissey and Smiths songs now Moz has cancer

A

Anonymous

Yeah, I think we need to deal with the bad news with black humour much like the man does himself whenever things happen in the world. So please rename your Morrissey and Smiths song titles to take the seriousness away for a bit.

I start:

"Last night I dreamt that somebody scraped me"

This is truly in bad taste, and I do think Moz is a genius and I wish him all the best, but this was too good to pas up, sorry.

Ill Still

The Boy With The Polyp In His Thigh

Retch Around The Fountain

Hand In Surgical Glove

I Know It Might Be Over

Another Queen Is Dead

Death Of A Frisco Prancer

Heaven Knows I'm Truly Miserable Now

Shakespeare's Blister

Poor taste but I couldn't resist

My cancer is none of your business
That's how people get cancer
Surgeon with knife
Neal Cassady Drops Dead (of cancer)
Something is inside my lungs
One day goodbye will be truly farewell

Poor taste but I couldn't resist

My cancer is none of your business
That's how people get cancer
Surgeon with knife
Neal Cassady Drops Dead (of cancer)
Something is inside my lungs
One day goodbye will be truly farewell

Because you also have poor taste.

No One Can Hold a Scalpel to You
Tumor-row
The Hospital Bed Took Fire
The Operation
Roy's Chemo
IV Changed My Plea to Guilty

There is no proof he has cancer. Just because a replicated translated news story hinted at it don't make it so.

P.

This is horrible, you are all sadistic

What's the big deal? Morrissey actively wishes death upon billions of people (meat eaters, you saw the new be kind to animals t-shirt right?), and people he doesn't much like.

I really hope he is doing OK, and I hope this is a poor Spanish translation. But if you dish it out, you sometimes have to take it.

Still, everyone knows he doesn't really wish death upon so many people, as I don't wish death upon him. Its pitch black morbid humor with tongue planted firmly in cheek (which kind of cheek, I won't say!)

There is no proof he has cancer. Just because a replicated translated news story hinted at it don't make it so.

P.

Absolutely if he had cancer, rather than cells in a scrape, he would be being treated, and that treatment would put him on his back, you can't tour, and do chemo or radio therapy.

The important point here is this site has to put up with more shit from Anonymous, no regular poster would post on this subject and it is another example of why we have such a poor reputation, as a site in general how much lower can we go? ban anonymous posting make people sign in, lets see who would start a thread like this, and how long they'd last. enough.

Absolutely if he had cancer, rather than cells in a scrape, he would be being treated, and that treatment would put him on his back, you can't tour, and do chemo or radio therapy.

The important point here is this site has to put up with more shit from Anonymous, no regular poster would post on this subject and it is another example of why we have such a poor reputation, as a site in general how much lower can we go? ban anonymous posting make people sign in, lets see who would start a thread like this, and how long they'd last. enough.

You have a much higher opinion of regular posters than I do it seems.

What the f***! This site never fails to sadden me.

Can't we stop anonymous posts? At least that way the quantity of offensive posts will be diminished.

I've never been part of a forum that is so negative towards its subject matter. I come here, I enjoy aspects of it but I can only say I have no relationship with anyone here as I don't stick around long enough as something, somewhere soon pisses me off.

P.

surely, you of all people, have been around these parts long enough to know taking the reasonable tack is direly underrepresented.

Back
Top Bottom